Humanscale Freedom Chair - Same Day Ship
| Shop All Humanscale Products| Take a Tour
Choose Your Video
Humanscale Freedom Chair Review04:29
Humanscale's Freedom Chair03:12
Selected But Not Shown
Enjoy ergonomic living made easy and speedy with the introduction of the Humanscale Freedom Chair to your office or workplace.
Order the Humanscale Freedom Chair by 2 pm Central Time and we'll ship it same day. The most popular upgrades are available, like gel arms and a gel or foam seat. Start your journey to better living and working, all with one simple chair upgrade.
When you need a supportive seat now, the Humanscale Freedom Chair with same day shipping is ideal to get you to that sitting sweet spot quicker.
- Adjustable headrest
- Height-adjustable arms with Duron gel armrests
- 3" seat depth adjustment range
- 3" lumbar support height adjustment range
- Standard height cylinder (16"-21 1/3") fits over 90% of users
- Standard hard casters for carpet
- Black Wave fabric
- Made in USA
|Chair height||43" - 53" H|
|Seat height||16.125" - 20.25" H|
|Back height||18" - 21" H|
|Seat width||20" W|
|Headrest adjustment range||5"|
|Weight capacity||300 lbs|
Humanscale offers a standard padded foam or gel seat cushion on the Freedom chair. Both seats are very comfortable, but the gel seat upgrade offers better long-term support and relief of pressure points for users that sit in their chair 8 to 10 hours a day.
- Standard foam seat is contoured to fit your body and reduce pressure points, and is both comfortable and supportive
- Technogel seat cushion is a non-degradable, non-compressible Technogel layer on top of a foam core that provides maximum pressure distribution and offers unmatched, long-term comfort
Please Note: Technogel has a firmer "sit" than the standard foam that softens up somewhat after a few minutes and will offer better back support if you are seated for long periods of time. Users who are up and down more may prefer the foam.
Ergonomic Training Video
This chair purchase includes a free half-hour Ergonomic Training Video with an ergonomic pro. This video will help you learn how best to use ergonomic tools and make the right choices for your workstation. Anyone interested in building an ideal workspace for their own unique needs should take advantage of this offer. The video will cover valuable ergonomic essentials such as:
- Understanding the biomechanics of sitting
- Setting up a workstation to maximize efficiency
- Adjusting a chair to promote neutral posture
- Learning exercises to reduce stress and fatigue
Posted by Tim Niewczyk on Oct 22nd 2009
This chair is by far the most comfortable chair I've ever sat in. I have lower back problems and this chair fits my problems perfectly. I am also on the shorter end in height and have always found it hard to find a chair that would allow me to sit completely back into the chair and not feel like the seat is jabbing into the back of my knees. This chair is absolutely 100% worth the money.
This product comes standard with a 15-year warranty.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.
Are you sure you're finished customizing this product?
In many cases, we can offer bulk quantity discounts for purchases or smaller orders made over an extended period of time. Bulk deals are based on anticipated volume and the products you've selected. We can also provide you with brochures and swatches to assist in your purchasing decisions.
Swatch Request Form
Please allow 1-3 weeks for delivery.