- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsUPLIFT Motion StoolShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Humanscale M7 Dual LCD Monitor Arm Basic Configuration
The models on this page represent the simplest two LCD monitor mounting solution offered by Humanscale. Each features two fully articulating arms with 8" inch links, a standard post and your choice of either a two-piece heavy duty clamp or bolt-through mount. Height may be adjusted by moving the bracket only, making this a good choice for a fix it and leave it solution and can also work well for a two worker work station. For other configurations, please see the tab below.
Humanscale has discontinued this item.
The Humanscale M8 Dual Monitor Arm or Humanscale M/Flex Monitor Arm - Two Monitor Solution are great replacements.
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
Three finishes are available. Polished aluminum may add significantly to the lead time.
The two available models are identical other than the mount. The two mount options are listed below.
Heavy Duty Clamp [M7R]
Extra-secure clamp for heavy duty applications.
Bolt Through [M7S]
Secures M7 to the work surface with a bolt drilled through.
The two configurations on this page are identical except for your choice of desk mount - either two-piece heavy duty clamp or a bolt through the desk mount. Height adjustment can be made by moving the bracket up or down the post which is a range of about 3 1/2". See illustrations below.
The Humanscale M7 is totally modular, as is the Humanscale's popular M4 monitor arm. Parts can be mixed, retrofitted or replaced, so your custom monitor arm can be updated as your needs change. For the ease of fingertop height adjustment please see the Humanscale M4 Monitor arm.
Humanscale M7 Specifications
- Every configuration allows for 360° monitor rotation allowing for viewing in landscape or potrait mode
- Each arm has a maximum reach of 18.7"
- Height adjustment range is about 3.5"
- 60° range of lateral and vertical monitor tilt provides for easy positioning for optimal viewing
- Supports monitors up to 30 lbs in weight
- Built-in cable management via clips mounted to the underside of the arms
- VESA 75mm and 100mm mounting plates come standard with a M7, and special Viewsonic 200mm x 100mm rectangular mounting plates are also available
- MAC friendly mounts are available directly from the Apple Store online (Cinema Display VESA mount adapter kit or iMac Display VESA mount adapter kit)
- Parts are made of 100% recycled die-cast aluminum for strength and stability
- 10-year warranty on all gas-spring arms, and a lifetime warranty on all other components