- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsUPLIFT Motion StoolShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolPocket Ergo - Internet Based SoftwarePocket Ergo Internet Based Software with Amazon Fire TabletThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Humanscale 300 Curved Keyboard Tray - Design Your Own
The Humanscale 300 Curved Keyboard Tray design ensures users type and mouse within their Neutral Reach Zone, creating a safe, comfortable and sustainable work environment. Select the keyboard tray mechanism, mouse platform, mouse pads and other features to suit your particular needs. Humanscale keyboard trays are Manufactured in the USA.
Need it faster? Check out our Humanscale Keyboard Tray Same Day Ship Models 900 & 500, which will ship out the same business day, if ordered before 3pm CST.
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
The mechanism is the arm that controls the in-and-out movement, the height range and the tilt angle of your keyboard platform. All of the Humanscale keyboard tray mechanisms offer independent height and tilt adjustment with varying levels of height adjustment and standard track lengths. The 6G and 5G mechanisms are the most popular and suit a variety of workstation needs; they are strong and durable, easy to use and offer a good range of motion. The 6G is the newest Humanscale keyboard tray mechanism that offers a more streamlined design than the 5G. The 5GSM offers the same functionality as the first two but for limited depth desks. The rest of the mechanisms offer special features, like the AD for above desk applications or the DS for users who need two point of adjustment for facing different directions.
Humanscale 6G Keyboard Tray Mechanism
Humanscale 5G Keyboard Tray Mechanism
Humanscale 5GSM Keyboard Tray Mechanism for Limited Depth Desks
Humanscale 5GAD Keyboard Tray Mechanism
Humanscale 4G Keyboard Tray Mechanism
Humanscale 4GAD Keyboard Tray Mechanism for Above Desk Use
Humanscale 2G Keyboard Tray Mechanism
Humanscale AD Keyboard Tray Mechanism for Above Desk Use
Humanscale KM Keyboard Tray Mechanism without Tilt Adjustment
All Humanscale mechanisms pivot 360 degrees from the point where it is mounted to the track. Some users have a need for additional side-to-side adjustability. The lateral slider provides for eight extra inches of movement from right to left. This is a useful feature for someone at a large workstation that requires them to type facing different angles or monitors.
The track mounts to the underside of your work surface. It directs and supports the Humanscale mechanism and keyboard tray as it slides forward and back. Standard length on most mechanisms is 21 5/8 inches. That length ensures that the keyboard tray can be completely stowed under your desk when not in use. Some mechanisms come standard with a shorter or longer track. Consult each description for that information, but all systems can be ordered with any track length.
Clip Mouse - Mousing Platform
The clip mouse platform is the only mouse platform that allows the user total adjustment control in all three dimensions- height, depth, forward/back and tilt, allowing it to be adjusted precisely the way you need it. It also easily snaps onto either side of the tray for left or right use, and it's available in two sizes and different height ranges. The high clip has an extra one inch height for additional adjustment and usability and is the most popular accessory we sell.
- 90: 8.5" diameter
- 90H: 8.5" diameter high
- 91: 10" diameter
- 91H: 10" diameter high
- 90H90H: 8.5" diameter high - Dual platforms for left and right
- 91H91H: 10" diameter high - Dual platforms for left and right
Swivel Mouse - Mousing Platform
The swivel mouse mounts underneath either the left or right front corner of the platform. It swivels out from underneath the keyboard platform easily and tucks out of the way when not in use. This mouse platform is available in right, left and dual configurations. The main difference between the clip mouse and swivel mouse is the adjustability. The swivel platform stays on the same tilt or angle as the keyboard tray; the clip mouse angle can be adjusted independently.
- 11R: 8" swivel right
- 11L: 8" swivel left
- 11D: 8" swivel dual
- 12D: 10" swivel dual
- 12R: 10" swivel right
- 12L: 10" sivel left
M2 Mouse - Mousing Platform
The M2 offers all the advantages of the swivel mouse, but it is slightly larger and offers a uniquely shaped platform. This lets a user bring the mousing surface closer to their body for a lower risk mousing position.
- 81R: M2 right
- 81L: M2 left
- 81D: M2 dual
The Humanscale 300 Curved Keyboard Tray can be ordered with a mouse pad to fit any of the available mousing platforms.
|MPGEL8 8.5 inch Gel Mouse Pad for 8.5 inch swivel platforms|
|MPGEL10 10 inch Gel Mouse Pad for 10 inch swivel platforms|
|CMPGEL8 8.5 inch Gel Mouse Pad for 90 or 90H clip mouse|
CMPGEL 10 inch Gel Mouse Pad for 91 or 91H clip mouse
Second Mouse Pad
A second mouse pad can be ordered with the Humanscale 300 tray for configurations utilizing two mouse platforms.
Notebook and Tablet Stand
The UPLIFT Notebook and Tablet Stand will come in handy not only when you're traveling, but anytime you want to set your laptop or tablet in an ergonomic position. Choose from seven different height settings to keep your screen at eye-level, which helps you avoid problems like eye strain and neck and back pain. This item also works well as a document holder, allowing you to input data without having to move your neck repeatedly from document to screen. The stand is lightweight, easily portable, and best of all, it's free!
The Humanscale 300 Curved Keyboard Tray design ensures that users type and mouse within their neutral reach zone, creating a safe, comfortable and sustainable work environment. The neutral zone in a standard office workspace is defined as the area where a user sits and works at a desk and can easily reach and interact with surrounding computer accessories, including a keyboard and mouse. Unlike older generation keyboard and mouse solutions, Humanscale keyboard trays are designed to ensure that nearly all users are able to work consistently within their Neutral Reach Zone, and thus maintain a low-risk posture. This Humanscale keyboard tray platform is not available with a palm support.
Features - Humanscale 300 Big Keyboard Tray
- The keyboard tray is easily configured to meet specific user needs
- The Humanscale 300 Curved keyboard tray platform design supports natural or wave ergonomic keyboards, works with any of the mouse platform options and will fit most desks using the variety of tracks lengths available; see the Options tab for more details
- The keyboard platform is made of phenolic: it's an ultra-strong, remarkably thin (1/4") composite that is non-toxic, durable and easy to clean
- Humanscale keyboard trays are the highest quality on the market
Humanscale 300 Big Keyboard Tray Specifications
|Mechanisms||9 adjustable arms available|
|Track lengths||11" - 27" for varying desk depths|
|Mousing surface||13 clip-on and swivel options|
|300 platform dimensions||20.75" W x 9.5" D|
|Warranty||15 year warranty|
Neutral Reach Zone Description
|"The neutral reach zone is the area that can be conveniently reached with a sweep of the forearm while the upper arm hangs in a natural position at the side." (Sanders & McCormick, 1993)