- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsHumanscale FreedomShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouch KeyboardHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolPocket Ergo - Internet Based SoftwarePocket Ergo Internet Based Software with Amazon Fire TabletThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Kinesis DXT Mouse 2 Wireless
The Kinesis DXT Mouse 2 Wireless is the wireless version of the Kinesis DXT Mouse 2. This wireless ergonomic mouse provides all the features and benefits of its wired counterpart, including a design that promotes a neutral wrist and hand position to keep users comfortable while working on a computer. This unique mouse is designed to fit users with small or large hand sizes, and it promotes optimum fingertip grip for extremely accurate on-screen use. The portable and compact Kinesis DXT Mouse 2 Wireless also works for left- or right-handed users, as the mouse can instantly switch between left hand and right hand use with the push of a button.
- Click here to chat to get answers to your questions!
The Kinesis DXT Mouse 2 Wireless is an ergonomic mouse designed to fit a wide variety of users and prevent wrist twisting and pain with its unique shape. This wireless mouse features four DPI settings of 500, 1000, 1500 and 2000 plus a compact ergonomic design that promotes a neutral hand and wrist position. This unique and compact ergonomic mouse includes a zinc base that creates a more stable mousing experience and increases cursor and mousing accuracy. Designed to fit large or small hands, as well as left- or right-handed users, the Kinesis DXT Mouse 2 Wireless also features a unique sensory surface on the tips of the grip area, which provides accurate cursor movement.
Kinesis DXT Mouse 2 Wireless
- Wireless design
- Four DPI settings of 500, 1000, 1500 and 2000 dpi
- Shaped to promote comfortable, neutral hand position
- Compact and portable design
- Sensory surface promotes accurate cursor placement and movement
- Can be used as a right-handed or left-handed mouse
Kinesis DXT Mouse 2 Wireless Specifications
|Overall dimensions||2.20'' W x 1.75'' L x 3.18'' H|
|Resolution||Selectable settings of 500, 1000, 1500 & 2000 dpi|
|Buttons||2 + clickable scroll wheel|
|Compatibility||Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7 & 8
Mac OS 10.4 and higher
Professor Ergo's Thoughts:
Kinesis has redesigned its popular DXT mouse with this compact wireless option that offers even greater ergonomic comfort and support. The Kinesis DXT Mouse 2 Wireless will work for all types of users. It's an ambidextrous mouse, and it is sized to work well for people with large or small hand sizes. This compact and portable wireless ergonomic mouse is designed to keep users feeling healthy and comfortable while working by eliminating painful wrist twisting that can be caused by other mice.
I would recommend this item to a friend.
Really good mouse
January 12, 2016
Love this mouse. I've tried maybe 10 others and found them to be awkward to move compared to a standard mouse. The DXT is really lightweight and easy to move around the screen. My pain was in my neck and shoulder but now I can work all day without and discomfort.
Pros:Small, lightweight, left and right hand, accruate
Fort Wayne, IN
I would recommend this item to a friend.
Well worth the investment
May 15, 2015
I am a marketing professional and graphic designer, so I am always on my computer. With graphic design, I find it causes even more stress on my arm than other types of computer activities, due to the high degree of accuracy you are trying to achieve in the design process. Over the years, this stress built up over time and at some point became quite an issue. I could not pick up a coffee cup, or properly grip a pencil. I'm an artist, too, so not being able to draw like I used to was the final straw! I found the ergonomic mouse online and ordered one, hoping it would at least ease my pain. What I have found in using the mouse over the past 6 months, is an almost total return of grip strength and motor control, and elimination of pain. I was worried about accuracy when I first starting using the mouse. It did take a little getting used to, but within a day or so, I found that I actually had much more control than with my traditional mouse. I Have also been very pleased with the customer service I have received from the company. I highly recommend this product, it is well worth the investment.
Pros:solved physical discomfort caused by traditional mouse use actually increased accuracy and control smoother glide than mouse I had previously used
Cons:mouse is expensive, but worth every penny. as a designer who spends a lot of time on the computer I am willing to put money into good equipment, and this has been a very good purchase for me.
nicely shaped but bothersome power supply
April 21, 2015
As a mouse the DXT works quite well, but three things make the wireless version a real nuisance: (1) you can not switch is off and therefore when your travel the mouse is repeatedly activated by movements draining the battery and making the red lights flashing in your bag; (2) the battery capacity is very poor, so you have to recharge it every 2-3 days. (3) Due to the USB charging and the frequent charges it needs you possess a part-time wired mouse occupying even two USB ports as it needs one for charging and the other one for the transmitter. Too much weakness for such an expensive tool!
Wireless DXT Mouse
September 11, 2013
Love this Mouse. Tried few other larger mice but this one allows me the freedom i need. The only bad point was i could do with a higher DPI.