- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsUPLIFT Motion StoolShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolPocket Ergo - Internet Based SoftwarePocket Ergo Internet Based Software with Amazon Fire TabletThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Kinesis Low-Force Numeric Keypad
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
The Kinesis Numeric Keypad offers users a versatile option for 10-key placement, whether to the left or right of the keyboard on a desk surface, a keyboard tray or any convenient location that is easy to access while working. Kinesis' high build quality combines with a low-key force design, guaranteeing this keypad has a much longer life than other ergonomic keypads. The Kinesis keypad also offers numerous, user-friendly design features.
Features - Kinesis Low-Force Keypad
- Includes four highly used keys: Esc, Tab, Backspace and equals [=]
- Long-lasting, lasered key legends
- Available in black
- Integrated 2-port USB 1.1 hub
- Low force and tactile mechanical key switches
- The external keypad is optimal for users in data entry
- The 2-port USB hub lets users easily connect other input devices like mice without using USB ports on a computer
- The Kinesis low-force keypad gives users flexibility to position the keypad to the right or left of the keyboard
- 10-key works well with narrow keyboards, including the Kinesis Freestyle, Kinesis Advantage, or Kinesis Maxim, or other workstation set-ups where the user prefers a separate numeric keypad
- PC version (AC210USB-BLK) works with USB-compatible Windows operating systems
|Cable Length||6 ft|
|Warranty||Limited 1 year|
Essential accessory for the Maxim split keyboard
June 30, 2014
I've used this with the Maxim since 2000. I keep it on the left while editing, so I can keep my mouse close to the right of the keyboard. For occasionally numeric entry, I move it to the right. I love being able to Del, PgUp, PgDn, etc. with my left hand -- these are also on the right side of the Maxim, and I like having the choice.
October 2, 2013
I am using this for my left hand as I have right sided RSI. The keypad has a light touch and is easy to use. Pleased to have tab and backspace included on the keypad. Sounds a bit clunky on use. Overall, extremely happy with it.
Kinesis Low-Force Numeric Keypad
November 5, 2012
i haven't used it much. The limited time that i have spent on it, it has been great. Easy to get used to and has a light touch.
The key force is nice
February 14, 2011
I bought this for myself and am fairly happy. A bit expensive but I think the better key force is worth it.
February 22, 2009
I haven't actually used this yet, but the keys on it feel great and I like the arrangement overall. Plus the two extra USB ports could come in handy. If only the Freestyle had these; I'd feel more comfortable plugging the keypad into the keyboard, than the other way around.