- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsUPLIFT Motion StoolShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth Postures Computer TaskmateHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10Neutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturiteUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket ErgoErgonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Knoll Act I Keyboard Platform
The Knoll Act I Keyboard Platform is a slim and sturdy keyboard tray system sized to support both your keyboard and mouse on the same plane. The Act I gives you the choice of a durable phenolic plastic platform, or a 100 percent recycled and recyclable medium-density fiberboard option for the more environmentally conscious. For an even more compact model with a separate swiveling mouse platform, be sure to check out the Act II Keyboard Platform.
This keyboard tray is no longer available.
Shop our Most Popular Ergonomic Keyboard Trays to find a great replacement.
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
The Knoll Act I Keyboard Platform is available with several different mechanism options. All mechanisms feature spring-assisted knobless height adjustment, 360 degrees of pivot at the mechanism, and a black textured metal finish.
Short Easy Lift Arm
The Short Easy Lift Arm is ideal for shallower work surfaces. It features negative tilt adjustment from 0° to 15° and 4.26'' of variable height adjustment (1.06'' above the track to 3.20'' below).
Easy Lift Arm
For more height adjustment, the Easy Lift Arm features 7.04'' of variable height adjustment (2.83'' above the track to 4.21'' below). It also features negative tilt adjustment from 0° to 15°.
For maximum height adjustment, the Sit-Stand Arm gives you a full 11.57'' of variable height adjustment, and negative tilt from 0° to 15°. The Sit-Stand Arm features torsion spring-assisted variable height adjustment from 6.40'' above the track to 5.17'' below.
The platform on the Act I Keyboard Tray is available in a phenolic plastic, or a 100 percent recycled and recyclable medium density fiberboard (MDF).
All Knoll keyboard platform mechanisms come standard with 360 degrees of rotation at the mechanism. For even more flexibility and adjustment, you can add a second pivot point at the platform. This allows the platform to move independently from the arm, so that it can remain parallel to your desktop when the arm is rotated.
The Knoll Act I Keyboard Platform is available with five different track lengths to accommodate desktops of various depths. The minimum clearance required under your desktop is the length of the track plus 1/2''.
- 16'' track
- 17.75'' track
- 21.63'' track
- 22.63'' track
- 25'' track
Large items like this one are shipped via freight truck directly from the manufacturer. Knoll offers free freight delivery to any commercial location with a loading dock that is accessible to a 53' trailer. If you do not have access to a loading dock, or if your items are being delivered to a residence, we are required to first ship the items to a local white glove delivery agent for assembly and inside delivery. If you are purchasing more than one item, we are able to offer discounted pricing on white glove assembly and delivery. Please call 1-800-531-3746 for details.
The Knoll Act I Keyboard Platform features a 26.75'' wide platform, in either phenolic plastic or a more sustainable fiberboard (MDF), that is big enough for both your mouse and keyboard and is easily height- and tilt-adjustable. The Act I comes standard with 360 degrees of rotation at the mechanism, with the option for a second pivot point at the platform that keeps your platform parallel with the desktop as you rotate the arm. With three different arm options for different levels of quick, knob-free lift and lock height adjustment, the Knoll Act I Keyboard Platform easily gets your keyboard in your lap for customizable, comfortable typing.
Features - Knoll Act I Keyboard Platform
- Keyboard platform is wide enough for both a keyboard and mouse on the same plane and is available in phenolic plastic or 100 percent recycled/recyclable medium-density fiberboard
- Spring-assisted knob-free height-adjustable arm gives you quick and easy lift-and-lock height adjustment
- Features three arm mechanism options, including short arm, standard easy lift arm, or sit-stand arm, all with 15 degrees of negative tilt and 360 degrees of rotation where the arm meets the track
- Optional second pivot point available where the platform meets the arm, allowing the keyboard tray to stay parallel to your desktop as you rotate the arm at the mechanism
- Removable foam-filled vinyl wrist rest slides from left to right for extra typing comfort for both left- and right-handed users and can be detached for easy cleaning
- Lycra-covered polyurethane mouse pad features a contoured edge to keep the mouse from falling during adjustment
|Platform dimensions||Phenolic board: 26.75'' W x 11.5'' D x 1.31'' thick
MDF board: 26.75'' W x 11.5'' D x 1.44'' thick
|Tilt adjustment||15° negative|
|Swivel at mechanism||360°|
|Track lengths||16'' to 25'' L|
Disclaimer: We do not accept cancellations or order revisions for any Knoll items ordered. See Knoll's No Cancellations or Revisions Policy for details.
Download more information
Professor Ergo's Thoughts:
The Knoll Act I Keyboard Platform includes a detachable, comfortable foam-filled sliding wrist rest that is easy to remove and clean and can slide left to right to accommodate ambidextrous mousing. We recommend switching your mousing hand from left to right periodically to help combat or prevent pain and injury.