- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsUPLIFT Motion StoolShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10Neutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturiteUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Knoll Florence Two Seat Bench
The Knoll Florence Bench accentuates your space with classic, versatile design. With a cushion comprised of distinct, individually sewn squares of fabric or leather permanently affixed to an exposed chrome-plated frame, Knoll Florence Benches are a practical choice for lobbies, reception areas, universities, museums and your own home.Read More...
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
Mariner textiles offer a low-cost, robust fabric option available in your choice of bold colors. Weave structure gives it good depth and texture, suited for home or office seating.
Presto is a mildly textured crepe polyester fabric option, with fresh, unobtrusive color options.
A classic wool billiard cloth available in unassuming tones, Bank Shot gives your upholstery a timeless look and a cozy feel.
Knoll Vinyl features a real vinyl face, with cotton and polyester backing. Choose from a selection of neutrals and bright primary colors.
Leather - Grade 1
Finished cowhide, corrected grain and raised texture
Leather - Grade 3
Smooth, tight and full grain cowhide with a breathable protective finish
Large items like this one are shipped via freight truck directly from the manufacturer. Knoll offers free freight delivery to any commercial location with a loading dock that is accessible to a 53' trailer. If you do not have access to a loading dock, or if your items are being delivered to a residence, we are required to first ship the items to a local white glove delivery agent for assembly and inside delivery. If you are purchasing more than one item, we are able to offer discounted pricing on white glove assembly and delivery. Please call 1-800-531-3746 for details.
Trace the proud origins of Knoll's interior empire to this six-legged Knoll Florence Bench, created by Florence Knoll herself. The bench provides a comfortable seating surface, available in a wide array of textile options. The Knoll Florence Bench seems to take the idea of the ordinary and make it grander.
Features - Knoll Florence Bench
- Upholstered seat attached to exposed heavy gauge steel frame in polished chrome finish
- Seat cushion permanently affixed to frame
- Ideal for formal and informal settings
- Available in small, two-seater model or large, three-seater model
- Bench has a versatile look: classic in leather or casual in bright upholstery
- Available in extensive array of Knoll textiles and Spinneybeck leathers
- Greenguard certified
Knoll Florence Bench Specifications
|Height||16 3/4'' H|
|Width||Two-seater: 36 1/4'' W
Three-seater: 60 1/4'' W
|Depth||19 1/2'' D|
Disclaimer: We do not accept cancellations or order revisions for any Knoll items ordered. See Knoll's No Cancellations or Revisions Policy for details.
Download more information
Professor Ergo's Thoughts:
Florence Knoll is an American architect and designer of the Knoll Florence Bench. Along with her husband, Hans Knoll, she established the legendary company. Florence Knoll studied extensively under Eero Saarinenen and developed revolutionary ideas about "total design" -- the process of incorporating all aspects of design including manufacturing, graphics, advertising, presentation, architecture, use of space and textiles, under a unified banner. In 2002, Florence Knoll was presented with the National Endowment for the Arts' National Medal of Arts.