- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsHumanscale FreedomShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouch KeyboardHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolPocket Ergo - Internet Based SoftwarePocket Ergo Internet Based Software with Amazon Fire TabletThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Knoll Salsa Sofa
The Knoll Salsa Sofa is a lively lounge offering, designed by Peter Stamberg and Paul Aferiat. Customize this accented, wood-framed sofa in your choice of Knoll Textile or Spinneybeck leather. The versatile Knoll Salsa Sofas offer many looks for many rooms, from playful to dramatic depending on which options you choose.Read More...
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
The Knoll Salsa Sofa is available in your choice of wooden frame finishes.
The Knoll Salsa Sofa can be ordered with or without optional side or back shelves. If you plan on ordering the Sofa with either of these shelving options, please be sure to select this option as the grommets must be added during assembly.
The Knoll Salsa Sofa is available with optional arm shelves. Arm shelves are placed on either side of the Sofa.
|Width||30 1/8'' W|
|Height||1 1/4'' W|
The Knoll Salsa Sofa is available with optional back shelves. Back shelves are available as a full or partial width option and are placed on the back side of the Sofa.
Partial Width Back Shelf
|Width||96 1/4'' W|
|Height||1 1/4'' H|
Full Width Back Shelf
|Width||104 1/4'' W|
|Height||1 1/4'' H|
The Knoll Salsa Sofa is available in your choice of leg finishes.
Mariner textiles offer a low-cost, robust fabric option available in your choice of bold colors. Weave structure gives it good depth and texture, suited for home or office seating.
Presto is a mildly textured crepe polyester fabric option, with fresh, unobtrusive color options.
A classic wool billiard cloth available in unassuming tones, Bank Shot gives your upholstery a timeless look and a cozy feel.
Knoll Vinyl features a real vinyl face, with cotton and polyester backing. Choose from a selection of neutrals and bright primary colors.
Leather - Grade 1
Finished cowhide, corrected grain and raised texture
Leather - Grade 3
Smooth, tight and full grain cowhide with a breathable protective finish
The Knoll Salsa Sofa is available with or without side cushions. We recommend adding the side cushions, as they make for a significantly more comfortable chair. Side cushions can be ordered in wide or narrow thicknesses.
Narrow Side Cushion
Wide Side Cushion
Large items like this one are shipped via freight truck directly from the manufacturer. Knoll offers free freight delivery to any commercial location with a loading dock that is accessible to a 53' trailer. If you do not have access to a loading dock, or if your items are being delivered to a residence, we are required to first ship the items to a local white glove delivery agent for assembly and inside delivery. If you are purchasing more than one item, we are able to offer discounted pricing on white glove assembly and delivery. Please call 1-800-531-3746 for details.
- Click here to chat to get answers to your questions!
Pep up your home or office with the Knoll Salsa Sofa. This whimsical sofa can be customized to fit a variety of aesthetics. The Knoll Salsa Sofas are not only playful but practical and can be ordered with optional side or back-mounted shelves.
Features - Knoll Salsa Sofa
- Comfortable and decorative lounge seating can be ordered with or without optional shelving attachments
- Designed by Peter Stamberg and Paul Aferiat / Honorable mention, ID Design Review, 1995
- Natural veneer over 1 1/4'' thick solid fiberboard core
- 5'' thick polycore cushion fill with soft, double-wrapped quilted dacron enables a softer sit
- Highly resilient Dymetrol seat suspension
- Available in wide range of Knoll Textiles and Spinneybeck leathers
- Greenguard certified
Knoll Salsa Sofa Specifications
Disclaimer: We do not accept cancellations or order revisions for any Knoll items ordered. See Knoll's No Cancellations or Revisions Policy for details.
Download more information
Professor Ergo's Thoughts:
The Knoll Salsa Lounge Collection has a festive and worldly look, but it is the product of two designers born and raised in the United States. The domestic duo, Paul Aferiat and Peter Stamberg, honed their skills in the finest colleges and universities before going on to star in prestigious design firms.