- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsHumanscale FreedomShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolPocket Ergo - Internet Based SoftwarePocket Ergo Internet Based Software with Amazon Fire TabletThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Knoll Splay-Leg Table and Tray
George Nakashima originally designed the Knoll Splay-Leg Table and Tray specifically for Knoll in the 1940s, and its unique woodwork both celebrates the heritage of Knoll and embodies Nakashima's craft. These splay-leg tables are known for their homage to the natural form of the trees from which they were made. Be sure to add the companion splay-leg tray, designed with a similar low-sheen finish and live grain patterns.Read More...
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
The Knoll Splay-Leg Table is available in two clear, low-sheen finishes: American Walnut or Hickory.
Be sure to add the companion Splay-Leg Tray, constructed of solid Douglas Fir lumber quarter-cut in your choice of two clear, low-sheen finishes. Splay-Leg Trays are available in solid Brazilian Santos or solid Wenge, with edge details joined to the top with mortise and tension joints.
Large items like this one are shipped via freight truck directly from the manufacturer. Knoll offers free freight delivery to any commercial location with a loading dock that is accessible to a 53' trailer. If you do not have access to a loading dock, or if your items are being delivered to a residence, we are required to first ship the items to a local white glove delivery agent for assembly and inside delivery. If you are purchasing more than one item, we are able to offer discounted pricing on white glove assembly and delivery. Please call 1-800-531-3746 for details.
- Click here to chat to get answers to your questions!
The Knoll Space Splay-Leg Table and Tray is a truly unique piece of furniture. The elegant woodworking of its designer George Nakashima is evident in every bit of its distinctive and natural grain pattern. The splay-leg table comes with solid American Walnut legs and edge finish, nylon glides, and your choice of clear, low sheen finish, including American Walnut and Hickory. The companion trays are solid Douglas Fir lumber and are available in either Brazilian Santos or Wenge finish.
Features - Knoll Splay-Leg Table and Tray
- Designed by George Nakashima in 1948
- KnollStudio logo and signature of George Nakashima stamped under table top
- Table tops veneered with reverse slip-matched cathedral pattern matching solid wood edge
- Legs, edge detail and apron are solid American Walnut
- Table and tray both come in your choice of two finishes
- Greenguard Certified
Knoll Splay-Leg Table and Tray Specifications
|Table top dimensions||37.75" W x 34.25" D|
|Table weight||33 lbs|
|Tray dimensions||21.375" W x 16" D x 1.75" H|
|Tray weight||5 lbs|
Disclaimer: We do not accept cancellations or order revisions for any Knoll items ordered. See Knoll's No Cancellations or Revisions Policy for details.
Download more information
Professor Ergo's Thoughts:
Knoll Splay-Leg Table and Tray designer George Nakashima was as renowned for his poetry as he was for his elegant wood craftsmanship, and these tables and trays reflect both elements of his art. His respect for the natural form of the tree is evident in the Nakashima Table's solid American Walnut legs, its most distinguishing feature.