Need help finding the right product?
Click here to fill out our personalized selector form and get advice from our experts.
One of our experts will contact you shortly.
Hear from our Ergonomic Experts
Please select a category below to get started
Long a standard-bearer of interior design, Knoll blends traditional European elements with a modern approach. With its stable of famous architects and designers and imaginative thinkers, Knoll offers a wide variety of aesthetics to improve the home or office.learn more
Classic Style and Quality
Featuring thoughtful design, comfort and a wide selection of chairs to choose from, Knoll offers a full range of office seating solutions for nearly any application. Knoll goes beyond ergonomic considerations and designs chairs that look as beautiful in your office such as the award winning Life chair, the Chadwick and the Generation and Multigeneration chairs.
Notable designers, artists and architects have put their own unique brand on Knoll products over the years, resulting in an incredible and varied range of aesthetics. Whether you're redesigning in your home or building a new office, there's certain to be a piece that catches your eye.
Knoll also cares about the environment designing chairs that meet sustainable standards for reducing environmental impact throughout the life cycle of the product.
Knoll Warranty Information
The Human Solution and Knoll assure total customer satisfaction. The following information applies to all Knoll products:
Knoll warrants to the original purchaser only that the products Knoll manufactures and sells to purchaser are free of defects in workmanship and materials, during the applicable warranty period set forth below. Warranty period set forth below is for 24-hour, 7 days a week, multi shift use (includes parts and labor to repair). Should any failure to conform with this limited warranty appear to a product listed below during the applicable warranty period from the date of shipment, Knoll shall, upon prompt written notice, repair or replace, at its option and costs, the affected part or parts.
- Lifetime Warranty: Antenna Workspaces, Lighting
- 12 Year Warranty: Chadwick, Essentials Work Chairs, Generation by Knoll, Life, MultiGeneration by Knoll, ReGeneration by Knoll (except seating upholstery, textiles, leathers and finishes, see below)
- 10 Year Warranty: KnollExtra Sapper Monitor Arm Collection, Adjustable keyboard mechanisms and platforms
- 5 Year Warranty: KnollStudio, Spark Series seating structural elements, KnollExtra CPU storage
- 3 Year Warranty: Seating upholstery, textiles, leathers and finishes.
- 2 Year Warranty: All other Knoll Extra products
- 1 Year Warranty: Light ballasts, bulbs and power supply, seating upholstered armpads and soft armpads, KnollStudio Spark Series seating finishes
This warranty does not apply to:
- Damage caused by a carrier other than the Seller
- Normal wear and tear or acts or omissions of parties other than Seller (including user modification, improper use or installation of Products)
- COM or other third party materials applied to Products
- Products not installed by or under the auspices of a Knoll Dealer
- Dramatic temperature variations or exposure to unusual conditions
- Changes in surface finishes, including colorfastness due to aging or exposure to light
- Except as specifically noted above, textiles and upholstery supplied by KnollTextiles (consult current KnollTextiles price list for applicable warranty)
- Natural variations occurring in wood, marble, and leather shall not be considered defects, and Knoll does not guarantee the colorfastness or matching of the colors, grains or textures, or surface hardness of such materials. Knoll also does not guarantee the colorfastness of fiberglass panel surfaces.
THE EXPRESS WARRANTIES CONTAINED HEREIN ARE IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE.
The remedies provided above are the purchaser's sole remedies for any failure of Knoll to comply with its obligations regarding the workmanship of its products. Correction of any nonconformity in the manner and for the period of time provided shall constitute complete fulfillment of all liabilities of Knoll, with respect to or arising out of the product furnished hereunder.