IE 7 is not supported; upgrade to a newer version of IE or use a different browser.
- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsUPLIFT Motion StoolShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolPocket Ergo - Internet Based SoftwarePocket Ergo Internet Based Software with Amazon Fire TabletThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Two finishes are available for the top of the laptop caddy.
Features - Mayline Laptop Caddy 950
- The framework for the Mayline Laptop Caddy is a powder-coated steel frame in metallic gray
- Surface is Vacuum-formed thermofoil in your choice of either Anthracite (ANT) or Medium Cherry (MEC)
- Height adjustable steel frame
- Split top tilts for ergonomic use
- Unit is mobile and includes three locking casters
- Dimensions- 29 1/2" W x 15" D x 27-38" H
- Surface Angle Adjustment Range: +45 degrees to -45 degrees
- Weight- 27 lbs
September 5, 2013
The unit concept is great and it almost works....except that (a) the ability to tilt the main surface and adjust it to suit does not hold very well. Because the pin/pivot mechanism is not tight, it tends to move spontaneously and I almost dropped my laptop the first time it happened; and (b) like others have mentioned, the rollers and crossbars at the base are difficult to deal with and tend to be in the way of my chair base, causing me to fuss every time I try to use it.
Laptop Caddy 950
September 29, 2011
Sturdy design, notably the curved base of the three legs. But for coasters under these curved legs to work well and turn freely, the coasters would need to be mounted to the legs directly above the _center_ of the wheel, not off-center. The coasters included in this design have the usual, off-center mounting design. In connection with the curved base, this means the wheels always want to turn under the legs, thus are pretty useless as _wheels_. (I can't explain the physics, but it has to do with force transmission along a curve.) Also, depending on which way a wheel is turned (360 degrees), this changes the height of the leg. (If the wheel is turned under the base, the leg is lowest; the leg is raised the most if the wheel is turned straight outward from the base.) In short, stability of the caddy base on the coasters was impossible to attain. I finally took the coasters off and attached screw-in glides instead. No complaints about the table top mechanism.
January 28, 2010
The customer service was great, they shipped it and it arrived quickly with no problems. My ONLY complaint was that some of the screws were missing. Upon further investigation - they were there but in a baggie which was mis-labled as a different size screws. Aside from that frustrating glitch, once it was resolved and assembled, the product is very nice - looks good, functional and sturdy. Assemling can be a challenge to may customers so it is essential you package and lable all parts correctly. Thanks!