- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsUPLIFT Motion StoolShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolPocket Ergo - Internet Based SoftwarePocket Ergo Internet Based Software with Amazon Fire TabletThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Mayline Varitask Value-priced Dual Surface Corner Electric Height Adjustable Workstation with Keyboard Mechanism
The Mayline Varitask Value-priced Dual Surface Corner Electric Height Adjustable Workstation with Keyboard Mechanism offers plenty of surface area and the convenience of easy, electrical height adjustability. The Varitask series offers an excellent choice for people seeking a "sit to stand" workstation. Research has shown that standing just part of your day (two hours) can improve productivity and alertness and even help you drop up to 20 lbs over the course of a year. Scroll down to see more Varitask LT features and specifications.
Looking for a height adjustable desk that's an even better value? Our UPLIFT Space Saver Standing Desk is the complete package, with a sturdy lifting capacity, dual motors, and a comprehensive 7-year warranty...all at an affordable price.
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
The Varitask comes with a choice of three work surface sizes.
- 36" W x 24" L
- 42" W x 24" L
- 42" W x 30" L
The standard laminate is thermally fused (TFL) and available in five different finishes. High pressure laminate (HPL) is available in twenty designer finishes as an upgrade.
Edging colors illustrated below are standard, but you can mix and match edging colors with any laminate at no extra charge. Please call us to order desks with non-standard edging/laminate combinations.
TFL - Thermally Fused Laminates
HPL - High Pressure Laminates
Choose from fifteen powder coated finishes for the base of your Mayline Varitask desk. Black finish bases ship in approximately 2-3 weeks. Other colors may take approximately an extra week to ship.
Freight Delivery Options
If the desk is being delivered to a residence, there is an additional freight charge for this option. Feel free to contact us with any questions before placing an order.
Click here for more information about freight shipping options.
Free Ergonomic Webinar
This desk purchase includes a free half-hour Online Ergonomic Training Webinar with an ergonomic pro. This webinar will help you learn how best to use ergonomic tools and make the right choices for your workstation. Anyone interested in building an ideal workspace for their own unique needs should take advantage of this offer. The webinar will cover valuable ergonomic essentials such as:
- Understanding the biomechanics of sitting
- Setting up a workstation to maximize efficiency
- Adjusting a chair and desk to promote neutral posture
- Learning exercises to reduce stress and fatigue
Like all desks in the Mayline Varitask series, the E-Series is exceptionally sturdy and reliable with easy, wipe clean laminate surface in your choice of twenty-five finishes that mix and match with fifteen base colors. This member of the Varitask line features a keyboard mechanism allowing the front section to adjust independently of the rear section.
Mayline Varitask Value-Priced Workstation
- Sturdy, all steel lifting frame components for reliability, featuring welded 14-gauge legs with a 12-gauge base spreader and structural 11-gauge support. 10-gauge top support is welded to the center steel lift column assembly
- Extruded aluminum column offers nylon glides for maximum stability and smooth movement throughout the range of motion
- The motor operates with a 110 V, 60 Hz AC electric motor that is free of hydraulics, belts, weights or pulleys
- Easy assembly
- Meets or exceeds all appropriate ANSI/BIFMA X5.5-1998 standards.
- Limited lifetime warranty for both base and work surface. Electro-mechanical components have a 10 year warranty.
- Available in 3 work surface sizes: 36" x 24", 42" x 24", and 42" x 30"
|Height adjustment range||16.5" total - 25"-41.5"H|
|Keyboard plaform height range||15" total - 8" below - 7" above rear surface|
|Keyboard tray tilt||+15° to -15°|
|Work surface thickness||1" on TFL, 1.375" on HPL|
|Energy Usage||1.6 amps UL Listed|
Download more information
|Line drawing is for 36" x 24" model. All other sizes would be identical except for top measurments.|
We'll even set your desks up for you! White Glove Delivery available (subject to mininum purchase). Contact us for details
Professor Ergo's Thoughts:
Professor Ergo strongly recommends the use of a true keyboard tray. In addition to the superior range of adjustments you can achieve with a separate tray system, your keyboard and mouse will be more secure on a true keyboard tray (won't slide off) and your work surface can remain flat so you get maximum use of your workstation.