- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsUPLIFT Motion StoolShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth Postures Computer TaskmateHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10Neutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturiteUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket ErgoErgonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Nightingale CXO 6200-HD Mesh Back Chair for Big and Tall Users
Finally a comfortable, high quality mesh back chair that is built to support big and tall users. With the Nightingale CXO 6200-HD Mesh Back Chair for Big and Tall Users Nightingale has raised the bar for ergonomic mesh chairs for users up to 450 pounds. There is no need for big and tall users to compromise functionality and comfort for design because the heavy duty CXO mesh back chair includes a steel reinforced frame and cushions that mold to your body while offering considerable support.Read More...
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
The Nightingale CXO Chair 6200-HD can be ordered with or without a headrest. This headrest has been completely redesigned to be easier to maneuver.
- ENERSORB foam provides the ultimate cushion upon which to rest your head and reduce stress on your neck and shoulders
- On-the-spot attachment allows you to add or remove the headrest later if you change your mind
- User-friendly adjustment mechanism makes it easy to find the perfect spot to rest your head
- Four-way stretch fabric or matching leather will complete the look of the CXO chair
Nightingale CXO Chairs are available in fabric or leather upholstery on the seat, headrest, and lumbar support. The fabric used for the seat on the Nightingale CXO mesh back chair is 100% polyester and has the WS cleaning code. It can withstand 100,000 rubs and will hold up for years. We recommend the standard fabric as it has 4-way stretch and offers maximum comfort with the Enersorb foam seat, plus a woven fabric will decrease the give of your seat.
Grade 1 - Mystic
Grade 3 - Beehave
Grade 5 - Moguls
Grade 7 - Meridian
- Dark gray frame comes standard on the Nightingale CXO Chairs
- Polished aluminum frame upgrades the finish on the base, arm triggers, back trim and casters
Select hard casters for carpeted floors or soft casters for hard floors, including concrete and tile.
The Nightingale CXO 6200-HD Mesh Chair for big and tall users has a seat back constructed with high-quality mesh that allows air to flow freely through the back. The seat, lumbar support and optional headrest are made with dense ENERSORB foam which molds to your body when you sit and regains its original form when you stand up. The frame has been reinforced with steel for additional durability making this one of the best ergonomic chairs for big and tall users.
Features - Nightingale CXO 6200-HD Chair
- Steel-reinforced frame and heavy duty pneumatic cylinder offer a 450 lb weight capacity
- Highly resilient ENERSORB foam seat minimizes pressure points while encouraging healthy circulation
- Height and width adjustable arms help prevent Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Built-in lumbar support is adjustable vertically and horizontally
- Knee-tilt swivel mechanism houses seat depth, infinite tilt lock, seat height and tension adjustments
- Adjustable ratchet headrest
Nightingale CXO 6200-HD Chair Specifications
|CXO without headrest||27-28.5" W x 36.5-41" H|
|CXO with headrest||27-28.5" W x 47.5-55" H|
|Seat||22" W x 19-21" D x 20-23" H|
|Weight limit||450 lbs|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime: All non-moving metal parts. 10 years: Control mechanisms, casters, pneumatic cylinders, self-skinned urthane parts, and plastic shells 2 years: Upholsteries|
Video Review - Nightingale CXO 6200-HD Mesh Chair for Big and Tall Users
Check out our video review of the Nightingale CXO 6200-HD below.
Back - Nightingale CXO 6200-HD Chair
The contoured mesh back of the chair, along with padded foam lumbar support, provide ample comfort and support for a variety of seating postures. The lumbar support has also been redesigned to make an exceptional chair even more exceptional.
- Enlarged lumbar support pads provide greater comfort and support
- User-friendly buttons offer up/down and in/out adjustment
- Contoured ENERSORB foam pairs well with the mesh back to allow for air circulation
Arms - Nightingale CXO 6200-HD Chair
The CXO arms are adjustable to accommodate the user and the task at hand.
- Spring-loaded, ball-bearing ratcheting system operates armrests
- Height and depth adjustable arms
Seat - Nightingale CXO 6200-HD Chair
The CXO mesh chair offers a thick, padded seat cushion with a waterfall seat edge to ensure maximum comfort and support.
- Seat cushion is filled with ENERSORB foam which molds to your body when you sit and reverts to its original form when you stand up
- 4-way stretch fabric provides for better airflow
- Waterfall seat edge minimizes pressure on legs and encourages good posture
- Seat slider allows for depth adjustment to better fit each user
Adjustment - Nightingale CXO 6200-HD Chair
The CXO mechanism's features will accommodate you while you work.
- Synchronous knee-tilt mechanism with infinite position tilt-lock
- Tension control can be adjusted to fit users individual preference
- Pneumatic seat height adjustment
- Seat Height Raise or lower the seat to match your height
- Seat Depth Change the seat depth to match the length of your thighs
- Back Angle Adjust the back angle independently from the position of your seat
- Synchro-Tilt Movement Backrest reclines at a faster rate than the seat, opening your posture and promoting healthy movement
- Tilt Tension Increase or decrease the recline tension to match your body weight
- Chair Tilt Lock Allows you to lock your chair at a comfortable working angle
- Arm Height Adjust the chair arm height to match your natural elbow height
- Arm Width Arms adjust inward and outward to match your body width
- Lumbar Raise or flatten the curvature of your lumbar support
- Waterfall Seat Edge Contoured or flexible seat edge reduces pressure at the backs of the knees
- Adjustable Headrest Raise or lower the headrest to match your height. Some headrests may also feature depth adjustment
- Contoured Cushions Contoured cushions follow the natural curvature of your body helping to evenly disperse pressure and give full support
- Seat Height Raise or lower the seat to match your height
Professor Ergo's Thoughts:
The Nightingale CXO 6200-HD Mesh Back Chair for Big and Tall Users offers unparalleled comfort with its dense ENERSORB foam seat that is nearly three inches thick and molds to your body to reduce pressure points and increase circulation throughout your lower body. The seat and armrests are reinforced with steel, while a heavy duty base and pneumatic cylinder make for a sturdy sit for users up to 450 lbs. Big and tall users in the market for a superior ergonomic chair will be hard-pressed to find a chair that is built as well while offering equal comfort.
July 22, 2011
This chair is extremely comfortable, ergonomic features are excellent. Chair is quite heavy, that is the only con I can see.
nice but not for tall people
April 19, 2011
The CXO HD is a very nice chair. The seat is comfortable and the chair is very adjustable. The biggest problem is the chair back is to short - if you are over 6 feet tall the back ends in your upper back and the hard part of the back makes it very uncomfortable. There is no way to adjust the back height. The mesh is nice but with the short back I would not recommend this chair to anyone over 6 feet.
February 15, 2010
Loved it so much, I bought a second one for work
January 5, 2010
Excellent build quality and comfort. Not exactly cheap, but the nicest executive desk chair I have owned.
September 10, 2009
I was going to get an Aeron but found out they only fit people up to 280lbs and I'm 320lbs. Plus I read somewhere that a mesh seat isn't good for sitting long hours and I sit all day and I used to get stiff in my old chair. I've had this one two weeks and I love it. It is very comfortable. The seat is great and I can really feel the lumbar support. This is my first mesh chair and I really like the mesh back.