- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsUPLIFT Motion StoolShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolPocket Ergo - Internet Based SoftwarePocket Ergo Internet Based Software with Amazon Fire TabletThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Steelcase Canopy Task Light
The Steelcase Canopy Task Light offers clean, bright illumination combined with a design that's both minimal and contemporary. Installation is easy & adjustments can be made with the touch of a finger to give the user the freedom to position light in a way that best fits their individual needs. The Steelcase Canopy consumes very little energy compared to other task lights, reducing the need for replacement bulbs over the long term. This increased energy efficiency makes the Steelcase Canopy Task Lights a great choice for those in search of a personal task light that's environmentally friendly as well as stylish.
This item has been discontinued.
The Steelcase Dash LED Task Light is a great replacement.
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
Several color options are available for this task light.
The Steelcase Canopy Task Light combines smart engineering with award-winning design principles to achieve maximum efficiency and reduce environmental impact. The clean lines and light weight of the Canopy add to its versatility, allowing it to fit seamlessly into a variety of environments.
All of the Steelcase Canopy Task Light features and benefits can be found below; this includes a variety of additional information including a handy brochure. If you have any questions or need any help deciding which personal task light is best for you, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Steelcase Canopy Task Light Features
- The Steelcase Canopy Task Lights offer bright, glare-free illumination thanks to an optical system employing a proprietary reflector and refractors
- Clean, contemporary design allows the Canopy to fit into a wide range of spaces from home to office
- Low energy consumption thanks to energy efficient electronic ballast and compact, T5 fluorescent bulb; does not cause computer flickering
- Dimming ability provides continuous-range dimming from 50% to 100% output
- Warranty: ballast – 5 years; fixture – 10 Years
- Ships with a black, 9 foot cord
- Canopy Task Light attaches to desk via universal clamp mount (3/4" - 1 3/4" clamp range) and is also available in a variety of colors
Steelcase Canopy Task Light Specifications
|Dimensions||D 7 1/16” x H 24"|
|Construction||Aluminum housing, patented, crescent
shaped acrylic lens w/ specular aluminum reflector
|Lamp type||T5 fluorescent, 14 watts,
electronic ballast, .15 system amps,
1350 - rated lumens
|Lamp life||20,000 hours
(approx. 10 yrs / 8 hours per day)
|Color info||Rendering index - 85
Temp - 3500 Kelvin
|Cord details||9' with polarized plug|
|Certification||U.L. & C.U.L. approved|