- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsUPLIFT Motion StoolShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10Neutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturiteUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Steelcase Cobi Chair
The Steelcase Cobi Chair has been designed specifically to foster collaboration with comfort features that promote movement, support multiple postures and position changes, and with minimal controls so adjustments are automatic and intuitive. The Steelcase Cobi Chair is designed for conference rooms but would also make an excellent home office or student chair. Scroll down for more features and specifications on the Cobi Chair.Read More...
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
The Steelcase Cobi Chair is available with or without arms.
Select from four different frame colors.
The Cobi series of chairs comes in a variety of seat fabric colors to match its unique back mesh.
Unlike some mesh chairs, Connect 3D mesh is soft to the touch and will not abrade your clothing.
Choose from standard carpet casters, soft casters for hard floors or glides.
Every part of the Cobi chair has been designed to flex as you move. This thoughtful design is evident in every part of the chair from the soft, flexible chair back that allows you to comfortably rest your arm while turning back to chat, to the flexible seat that keeps you supported no matter what position you shift into. Intelligent design has been coupled with fashion. Choose from 4 frame colors and a rainbow of fabrics to accommodate either casual or elegant decor. This chair ships fully assembled.
Features - Steelcase Cobi Chair
- Soft, flexible top edge allows you to rest your arm on the top of the chair offering more posture flexibility
- Weight-activated mechanism senses your center of gravity and adjusts to a position that puts the least amount of stress on your body while still keeping you properly oriented and supported
- Flexing back conforms to your body and moves when you move while providing excellent support including the lumbar region
- Flexible seat encourages movement allowing you to sit centered or off to the side without compromising comfort or support
- Seat height adjusts easily with one lever
- Soft durable arms are constructed of rubber
- Limited lifetime warranty
Steelcase Cobi Chair Specifications
|Overall dimensions||34-39H x 24.75"W x 23.25"D|
|Back||18"W x 19.5"H|
|Seat||18.75"W x 19.5"D|
|Width between arms||18.875"W|
Download More Information
The Cobi Chair has Indoor Air Advantage Gold certification as a low-emitting product and is currently undergoing a complete Lifecycle assessment evaluating the chair's lifelong environmental impact including the materials used throughout production, shipping, use and end of life.
August 17, 2009
I had done some shopping for chairs and most everything else was okay so I didn't really think about comfort because I thought "a chair is a chair." My boyfriend said I should buy a brand name chair because they are made better and he wanted me to buy the Herman Miller Equa which looked cool and was about the same price. I sat in that one and didn't think it was comfortable at all. So I bought this cute little Cobi because it's made by Steelcase and I've heard of them. I LOVE IT! It is more comfortable than a lot of chairs I tried. The back and seat are flexible and not hard. It's cute and fits in my room without taking up a lot of space.