- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsHumanscale FreedomShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouch KeyboardHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolPocket Ergo - Internet Based SoftwarePocket Ergo Internet Based Software with Amazon Fire TabletThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Steelcase Series 7 Electric Height-Adjustable Desk
The Steelcase Series 7 Electric Height-Adjustable Desk pairs a clean, modern look with exceptional lifting power and a smart, accessory-friendly design. Multiple controller options, an adjustment range of 24.5 to 52 inches and a heavy-duty lifting capacity of 360 lbs. let Steelcase Series 7 Electric Height-Adjustable Desks quickly adapt to the needs of multiple users. The base's recessed crossbar system allows for improved stability with plenty of leg clearance, while the desk's leg placement allows for the installation of a desktop-mounted CPU holder. Combined with other features such as an integrated cable trough and a soft start/soft stop motor, the Steelcase Series 7 is both a joy to look at and work at.Read More...
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
The Steelcase Series 7 desk is available in four different sizes:
- 46'' W x 23'' D
- 58'' W x 23'' D
- 46'' W x 29'' D
- 58'' W x 29'' D
Multiple laminate colors are available to match your desk surface with other office furniture.
The Series 7's desktop edge can be finished with a traditional 3mm plastic edge or a 1.75'' tapered Urethane profile front edge for improved working comfort.
Plastic or urethane edge colors can be matched to the desktop, or chosen to create a striking color contrast for a modern look.
The lifting base of the Steelcase Series 7 desk is available with a black or platinum finish.
Three height adjustment control panels are available for the Series 7 desk.
- Three-preset programmable controller
- Three-preset programmable controller with digital display
- Flush mount activation button controller
Steelcase desks ship for free to commercial locations with loading docks in the lower 48 states of the US.
Room of Choice Delivery ($229)
If you do not have a loading dock or need us to bring your shipment into a specific room of your business, just choose this option and we'll have your desk delivered where you need it.
Please note: This delivery option will add about 1½ to 2 weeks to transit time.
Room of Choice Delivery with Desk Installation ($339)
If you need the desk both delivered into a specific room and put together, choose this option and we can arrange for assembly as well. Desk installation services are not available in California.
Please note: This delivery option will add about 1½ to 2 weeks to transit time.
- Click here to chat to get answers to your questions!
Designed to meet the needs of nearly any office worker, the Steelcase Series 7 Electric Height-Adjustable Desk accommodates users of almost any height as well as a large selection of ergonomic desk accessories. A minimum of 17'' of leg clearance thanks to the recessed crossbar offers plenty of knee room, and the desk leg spacing provides enough room to mount a CPU holder along the side of the desk. Other high-end features such as an integrated cable trough, soft start motor, and three controller options all combine to create an ergonomic desk that's easily adjustable to the needs of both your workspace and your body.
Features - Steelcase Series 7 Electric Height-Adjustable Desk
- Heavy duty lifting columns are synchronized for smooth lifting of up to 360 lbs
- High-pressure laminate worksurface features a wood core and 1.1875'' thickness
- Fixed-width crossbar allows for side-mounting of accessories such as CPU holders
- Base adjusts from 24.25'' to 52'' H with soft start motors for precise height adjustment
- Integral cable trough helps keep wiring neat and organized
- Feet of base extend 1" beyond worksurface rear to prevent pinch points and provide cable clearance
Steelcase Series 7 Electric Height-Adjustable Desk Specifications
|Height range||24.25'' - 52'' H|
|Desktop thickness||1.1875'' high pressure laminate|
|Travel speed||1.7''/second with soft start/stop motors|
|Weight capacity||360 lbs|
|Leveling glide adjustment||1'' height adjustment for uneven flooring|
|Warranty||Universal worksurface: 10 years Urethane profile worksurface, lifting columns, and electronics: 5 years|
Download more information
- Steelcase Series 7 Electric Height-Adjustable Desk Brochure
- Steelcase Series 7 Electric Height-Adjustable Desk Specifications
- Steelcase Series 7 Electric Height-Adjustable Desk User Guide
- Steelcase Series 7 Electric Height-Adjustable Desk Assembly Instructions
- Steelcase Series 7 Electric Height-Adjustable Desk Dimensions
Professor Ergo's Thoughts:
Studies show that standing while working can improve your blood flow, energy level and overall health, so it's no surprise that the Steelcase Series 7 Electric Height-Adjustable Desk is designed to make it as easy and intuitive to work while standing as possible. Boasting an excellent height adjustment range of 24.5'' to 52'', a lift capacity of 360 lbs, and a plethora of features, the Steelcase Series 7 desk is a perfect fit for nearly any user.