- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsUPLIFT Motion StoolShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth Postures Computer TaskmateHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10Neutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturiteUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket ErgoErgonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
The Steelcase Sit-to-Walkstation is a truly unique fusion of an electric height-adjustable work surface with an exclusively engineered, low speed commercial grade treadmill. A variation of the Walkstation, Steelcase Sit-to-Walkstations are ideal for the individual who works extended hours and craves more freedom and quality of movement throughout their busy day. The user can easily move from sitting, to standing, to walking comfortably at the push of a button. The only lost time is the time it takes to change shoes. Steelcase Sit-to-Walkstations also help burn calories while helping you feel healthier and more energized as you work and accomplish tasks you would normally handle while seated. Innovation meets state-of-the-art ergonomic design with the Steelcase Sit-to-Walkstation, encouraging sedentary workers to actively engage in healthier habits while they work.Read More...
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
Three color choices are available for the surface laminate of the table.
The edge of the table can be two possible colors.
The treadmill may be positioned either to the right or the left side of the desk. Pictured below is the left position.
Steelcase desks ship for free to commercial locations with loading docks in the lower 48 states of the US.
Room of Choice Delivery ($329)
If you do not have a loading dock or need us to bring your shipment into a specific room of your business, just choose this option and we'll have your desk delivered where you need it.
Please note: This delivery option will add about 1½ to 2 weeks to transit time.
Room of Choice Delivery with Desk Installation ($439)
If you need the desk both delivered into a specific room and put together, choose this option and we can arrange for assembly as well. Desk installation services are not available in California.
Please note: This delivery option will add about 1½ to 2 weeks to transit time.
The Steelcase Sit-to-Walkstation is changing the face of the workplace by offering users a new, more dynamic way to interact with their environment. Based on the proprietary NEAT (non-exercise activity thermogenesis) research undertaken by Dr. James Levine of the renowned Mayo Clinic, the goal behind the Sit-to-Walkstation is to get users moving. The NEAT study stands as the most comprehensive investigation of obesity ever undertaken and sheds light on how calories are expended through the activities of daily life and the detrimental aspects of sedentary habits. In light of the discoveries made over the course of a decade of intensive research, the Steelcase Sit-to-Walkstations were designed to encourage activity by providing a worksurface that can both lift and lower easily along with a treadmill for the times when you want to be in motion. With more than enough room for for your chair, you move fluidly between sitting, standing or walking positions. Flexibility and sound ergonomic design are the key points and help the Steelcase Sit-to-Walkstation redefine versatility.
All of the Steelcase Sit-to-Walkstation features and benefits can be found below; this includes a variety of additional information including handy brochures, instruction guide and videos showing the Sit-to-Walkstation in action. If you have any questions or need any help deciding which Walkstation is best for you, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Steelcase Sit-to-Walkstation Treadmill Features
- Treadmill for the Steelcase Sit-to-Walkstation mounts under right or left side of table
- Digital display and touch pad controller; display console shows speed, calories burned, time, distance and keypad has three programmable presets
- Controls are always easily accessible, safety key is also magnetic and always at hand
- High torque motor made to withstand the rigors of slow speeds for long periods of time
- Rubber front edge designed for safety and working comfort; patented Soft System surface with neoprene shock absorbers in front third of the deck help ensure stability
- Whisper quiet for the home or office
- No incline
Steelcase Sit-to-Walkstation Worksurface Features
- Surface is high pressure laminate, urethane high profile edge has edge banding on the back and side to match the urethane finish on the front edge
- Electric height adjustment range of 24 1/4" to 52" with infinite height adjustment within the range; second control pad for worksurface is small and located beneath table
- Instant height adjustment on the treadmill key pad allows easy sit-to-stand adjustability with three controller options - presets, activation buttons, digital read-out - control up or down at 1 1/4" per second
- Narrow frame design is robust and sturdy with an impressive distributed load-bearing capacity of 350 lbs
- 3-stage synchronized lifting columns with integral shrouding, internal DC motor is housed inside lifting column and lifting columns is controlled by central control box to ensure synchronization
- 2 1/2" diameter glides have 1" of height adjustment for surface leveling on uneven floors
- Flexibility to adjust from a seated, to a standing, to a walking position
Steelcase Sit-to-Walkstation Technical Specifications
|W 23 1/2" x D 64" x H 6"
W 18" x L 53"
W 78" x D 29"
|.3 mph - 2.0 mph with
0.1 mph speed adjustments
|Amps used||3 - 8 amps depending
on walking speed/load
|Electrical details||120V, 60Hz, single phase
10% duty cycle
May draw 5 amps maximum
under full load
Idle current is typically 20mA
|Max weight||350 lbs|
|Treadmill frame||Powder coated welded steel|
|Cord details||9 ft power cord|
Height Adjustable Workstation Environmental Features
- Steel used contains between 25% and 30% recycled content, which is broken down as follows: 10% post-consumer waste, approximately 18% pre-consumer waste
- Aluminum used contains approximately 60% - 70% recycled content and post-consumer content is approximately 40% - 50%
- Particle board substrate is 100% recycled wood
- Powder coat paint process on the steel components emit no VOC's (Volatile Organic Compounds) which means no VOC's are released into the environment during the painting process
- The adhesive used to bond the laminate to the particle board substrate is water soluble which means no solvents are used and no VOC's are released into the environment during the bonding process
Download more information
See this product in action
Steelcase Sit-to-Walkstation Performance Specifications
- 24 - 1/4" to 52" electric height adjustability range (assumes 1" glide adjustment) and treadmill step up height is 6"
- Electrical information - 120V, 60Hz, single phase 10% duty cycle, may draw 5 amps maximum under full load and idle current is typically 20mA
- Load capacity not dependent on weight distribution
- 360 lbs (2-leg) dynamic load bearing capacity per table (including worksurface); product weighs 244 lbs
- Lifting columns controlled by central control box to ensure synchronization
- Soft stop motor eliminates abrupt starts and stops
- Built-in limiter switch
Steelcase Sit-to-Walkstation Top Construction
- Core is 45 pound particle board
- Reinforced where necessary with steel bars
- Worksurfaces have pre-drilled mounting holes for the base and display console
- Urethane high profile edge used for palm rest eliminates hard front edge and provides grip for balance
- Urethane high profile edge color: black and felt grey
- Front indent on worksurface gets user closer to the flat panel and keeps body aligned to treadmill base
- Worksurface proportioned for limited reach
Steelcase Sit-to-Walkstation Base Construction
- Lifting column is steel, feet and stretcher bar are extruded aluminum
- Low profile column construction
- Precision balanced lifting columns minimize surface vibration
- Electronics are 100% tested and electronics are UL and CUL recognized components
- Internal DC motor housed inside lifting column ensures smooth, quiet operation and no magnetic interference with a monitor on the worksurface
- Metal treadmill receiver plate between table feet insures stability (table will not tip over), keeps treadmill and table aligned and secures treadmill front to back
Steelcase Sit-to-Walkstation Warranty
- 5 yrs - Lifting column, electronics, urethane profile
- 10 yrs - All remaining parts
- 1 yr - Treadmill service labor
- 3 yrs - Parts and wear items
- Lifetime - Frame
Perfect for me
April 24, 2012
I bought this in an effort to lose weight while walking. I've lost 5 pounds so far and have walked 4 miles per day while working (2 miles per hour for 2 hours). I've had it about a month and have walked 88 miles. I highly recommend it as it is high quality, easy to use and very attractive. Make sure you get a monitor arm so you can swing your monitors over to sitting then back walking easily. Call Human Solution sales for help, they know their products.