- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsUPLIFT Motion StoolShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolPocket Ergo - Internet Based SoftwarePocket Ergo Internet Based Software with Amazon Fire TabletThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Humanscale Diffrient II Task Light
The Humanscale Diffrient II Task Light offers a sleek, asymmetrical shade design that features the latest ballast-in-bulb technology; this innovation maximizes the efficiency of compact fluorescent bulbs while providing a long-lasting, pure white light. The double arm model features the longest reach on the market. Perfectly counterbalanced, the Diffrient II adjusts with the touch of a finger. Scroll down for more Diffrient Task Lamp features and specifications.
Humanscale has discontinued this item.
Click here to find a great replacement.
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
The lamp may be ordered with a single arm or a jointed double arm. It is currently only available in black.
Choose from a wall mount or one of these five other mounting options. These lamps are currently only available in black.
The Extech IR201A Pocket IR Thermometer makes it easy to get temperature readings or find hot spots without making physical contact. A built-in laser pointer helps to easily identify the target area, and a 6:1 field of view with adjustable emissivity for better accuracy on different surfaces ensures accurate readings. A data hold and min/max hold system allow for easy record-taking, with an adjustable high alarm to help find abnormal hotspots.
Features - Extech IR201A Pocket IR Thermometer
- IR sensor detects temperatures between -4°F and 518°F
- Built-in laser helps identify measurement area
- Adjustable emissivity for improved reading accuracy
- Lock mode for continuous scanning
- Data hold and min/max hold features for ease of use
- Includes two AAA batteries and pouch case for easy storage
Extech IR201A Pocket IR Thermometer Specifications
|Dimensions||2'' W x 3.7'' D x 1'' H|
Diffrient II Task Light
November 23, 2012
Have had this light for a month or so and I'm very pleased with it. The illumination is clear but gentle. The arm structure is such that it is quite easy to adjust in almost endless directions. Last but not least, it is quite attractive. Glad with this purchase.
Love this lamp
November 5, 2009
Somehow, my eyes need more light these days in order to read small print. I started to find errors in my accounting and so searched for a desk lamp. I must say this has great function for lighting the papers on my desk without putting glare on the computer screen or in my eyes. The shade is just the right shape to put the light down over a fairly wide area (covers keyboard, papers, phone. It's easy to read a book) and there is no glare. The light is pretty neutral color and not too harsh for a florescent bulb. The design is engineered quite well, but I would say at this price point that there is a bit of a cheap feel to some of the plastic bits. The color match and finish between the black bars and the plastic that it goes into is not as aesthetically pleasing as some German lamps I've seen. But because it works so well compared to the halogen and incandescent lamps I've been using, I say it's not that big of a deal. Having the switch mounted on the lamp-head is a stroke of genius - one of those things that is so handy I can't believe more lamps don't have it. Bottom line - if you need a lamp to light up your work in an environment where the overhead lamps don't cut it, this one is excellent.