UPLIFT Horizon Monitor Arm
| Shop All UPLIFT Desk Products| Take a Tour
Selected But Not Shown
The advancement of your ergonomic workstation would be incomplete without a monitor arm such as the UPLIFT Horizon Monitor Arm.
Move your monitor with the touch of a finger and enjoy 360° of rotation with this all-in-one monitor arm solution. Pneumatic height adjustments come easily thanks to an internal gas cylinder in the arm, giving you freedom to adjust, tilt, pan, and rotate to your favorite positions in seconds.
Route your cords and secure them at the arm's base, giving you integrated cable management where it's needed. Installation is also swift and simple, and the system includes both clamp and grommet mounts.
Elevate your screens to your level and revel in a supremely ergonomic workstation that's as comfortable for you as it is functional with the Horizon Monitor Arm from UPLIFT.
- 360° monitor rotation
- Adjustable tension in the arm
- Holds monitors between 9 and 18.7 lbs
- VESA compatible - 75mm and 100mm
- Cable management built into the arm and base
- Includes clamp and bolt-through mounts
- Clamp mount fits desks up to 1.7" thick
- Bolt-through mount fits holes from .4" to 3.14" in diameter, and desks up to 2" thick
|Height adjustable range||8.6"|
|Full extension capability||21.1"|
|LCD adjustability||Tilt: +90°/-30°
|Display rotation range||360°|
|Support||9.0 lbs to 18.7 lbs|
|VESA compatibility||75mm and 100mm|
- How is this different than the other UPLIFT Desk Monitor Arms?
The UPLIFT Desk Horizon Monitor Arm has a slightly smaller height and depth adjustment range compared to the original UPLIFT Desk Monitor Arm. The Horizon offers a sleek, compact design with a better system to conceal your cords. The gray color is also great if you don't want a black monitor arm.
- Does this have a cable management system?
Yes, the Horizon Monitor Arm features an integrated cable management system. Just snap off the cable covers, located on the underside of each arm, and secure your wires in place. Not only will the cable management system hide unsightly wires, it will also keep your wires out of the way of the arm as you adjust your monitor.
- What type of mount does this come with?
The UPLIFT Desk Horizon Monitor Arm includes both a clamp and a grommet mount.
- Will this still work with my monitor if it is outside of the weight range?
Your monitor must be within the weight range specified, otherwise the UPLIFT Desk Horizon Monitor Arm will not function properly. If your monitor is slightly heavier than 18.7 lbs, you might want to consider the UPLIFT Desk View Monitor Arm, which holds monitors up to 19.8 lbs.
- What thickness of desk will this work with?
The grommet mount will work with desks up to 2" thick while the clamp mount will work with desks up to 1.7" thick.
- Will it be easy or impossible to access my cords once I get them situated in the cable management system?
You can unsnap the cable covers to access your cords whenever you need. That being said, it might be a pain if you need to access them very often so I wouldn't put a cable in there that you need to add or remove often.
- How do I know if this is compatible with my monitor?
If your monitor has a VESA 100/75 mounting pattern and weighs between 9 - 18.7 lbs, then it will be compatible with the UPLIFT Desk Horizon Monitor Arm.
- Is this better than the other UPLIFT Desk monitor arms?
All of our monitor arms are solid choices, so just go with the one whose features you gravitate towards more. If a clean, good looking monitor arm is what you are in the market for, then the Horizon is a great choice. If you plug your phone in a lot at your desk, you will probably be happiest with the charging capabilities of the UPLIFT Desk View. The original UPLIFT Desk Monitor Arm is a solid choice if you want the largest height and depth range.
The UPLIFT Horizon Monitor Arm is available in black or silver.
This product comes standard with a 5-year limited warranty.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.
Are you sure you're finished customizing this product?
In many cases, we can offer bulk quantity discounts for purchases or smaller orders made over an extended period of time. Bulk deals are based on anticipated volume and the products you've selected. We can also provide you with brochures and swatches to assist in your purchasing decisions.
Swatch Request Form
Please allow 1-3 weeks for delivery.