- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsUPLIFT Motion StoolShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10Neutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturiteUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
UPLIFT Upright Desk Bike
The UPLIFT Upright Desk Bike allows you to get a high-intensity workout from the comfort of your sit-stand desk. Built on a sturdy steel frame, UPLIFT Upright Desk Bikes include all the features you'd expect on a full-size upright bike such as resistance, seat and handlebar adjustment, basket-cage pedals, a water bottle holder, and a flywheel brake for enhanced safety. In addition, the bike features a pair of transport casters mounted on the front of the frame, making it easy to pick up and move around for a convenient workout no matter where you are. For an alternate office biking solution, be sure to check out the Recumbent Desk Bike as well.
This item is so longer available.
The LifeSpan C3-DT3 Desk Bike is a great replacement.
The UPLIFT Upright Desk Bike offers a more traditional way to get a little exercise at work. A heavy duty frame with a large, 40-lbs. balanced flywheel ensures smooth, consistent pedal movement, and an adjustable seat with optional handlebars helps the bike fit a user of nearly any size. Combined with the easily-adjustable tension controls, the UPLIFT Upright Desk Bike is a great way to get active at work and boost circulation while improving productivity, all from the comfort of your desk.
Features - UPLIFT Upright Desk Bike
- Front-mounted casters allow for easy repositioning and storage
- Manual resistance adjustment allows for quick increases/decreases in workout intensity
- Seat and handlebars are adjustable to accommodate most users
- Basket-cage pedal design prevents foot slippage
- 40-lbs. balanced flywheel provides smooth, consistent pedaling
- Includes built-in water bottle holder
- Supports users up to 300 lbs
UPLIFT Upright Desk Bike Specifications
|Dimensions||50'' L x 20'' W x 46.5'' H|
|Weight capacity||300 lbs|
Professor Ergo's Thoughts:
Designed for more intense workouts than other desk bikes, the UPLIFT Upright Desk Bike is an office cyclist's dream. Included features such as an extra-sturdy steel base, adjustable seat height and depth, removable handlebars, and basket-cage foot pedals make this the perfect accessory for anyone looking to be a bit more active during the workday.