- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsUPLIFT Motion StoolShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth Postures Computer TaskmateHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10Neutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturiteUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket ErgoErgonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
WorkRite Microsoft Natural Banana Board Keyboard Tray [2181SN]
The Workrite Banana-Board Keyboard Tray includes a Microsoft Natural keyboard platform, a mouse platform that can be used with either a left or right-handed mouse and an adjustable Pinnacle 2 arm. The Workrite keyboard tray system adjusts to fit a wide array of desk sizes using different track lengths. Scroll down for more Workrite Microsoft Natural Banana Board details and specifications.
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
Two color finishes are available for this keyboard tray system.
Mouse Pad Palm Support
Users who desire a palm support on their mouse pad may pick from two colors, which match the keyboard tray color options and feature soft memory foam for support.
Workrite keyboard trays slide in and out along a track mounted to the underside of the table surface. Two different lengths are available to accommodate different depths of workstations. If you have a special desk configuration that will not work with either choice, please call or chat with us to discuss other choices.
- 17" long
- 22" long
A keyboard tray is essential for proper ergonomic positioning while seated at a desk. It allows the user to adjust the height of the keyboard and mouse separate from desk height. When a keyboard and mouse rest on a desk they are often too high to allow the user to maintain healthy positioning.
Workrite Banana Board Keyboard Tray
The keyboard tray has a curved design specifically designed to fit Microsoft Natural and Elite keyboards, but it will work with most keyboards
- Includes built-in document holder and cord management system
- ¼" ultra-thin phenolic provides a greater range of ergonomic fit by minimizing distance between user's thigh and forearm
- Stylish design adds to any work area without compromising comfort
The unique design of the Workrite mouse platform allows for the user to slide the mouse platform to position where it is most comfortable. The mouse platform is compatible with both left and right-handed users.
- Sliding capability allows user to position mouse platform for maximum support and comfort
- Optional mouse pad palm support provides extra support and relief while mousing, and features memory foam padding
The Pinnacle 2 arm is fully height adjustable and has tilt and swivel capability. The height adjustable arm does not utilize knobs or levers making it very easy to correctly position according to users preference.
- Fits the following work surfaces: straightaways, diagonal corners 12" or wider, curved corners 12" or larger radius and 90 degrees (converted to diagonal with corner sleeves - 179ACD, 179CCD or 179CR)
- Easy height adjustment with Workrite Lift-N-Lock mechanism
- Pinnacle 2 arm is available in 17" length for desks 17" or deeper, or 22" for desks 22" or deeper
- Height range from flush to 6" below the work surface
- Tilt range of -15° to +10°
- Full 360° swivel
- Independent height and angle controls
Note: Platforms mounted on the 17" track may not completely retract under work area.
Banana Board Keyboard
February 19, 2014
This is truly the best ergonomic keyboard tray around. The keyboard fits perfect and doesn't slide off from the front or the sides. Also, the mouse fits perfectly on the mouse tray and can easily be moved from right to left. I highly recommend this keyboard tray.