Workrite Microsoft Natural Banana Board Keyboard Tray 2181SN
Selected But Not Shown
Don't fight for desk space. Step up your ergonomics game with the Workrite Microsoft Natural Banana Board Keyboard Tray.
It's an easy workspace addition to your workstation for righties and lefties that features a handy switch mousing platform, and comes with an adjustable Pinnacle 2 arm that boasts 360° swivel for more efficient working your way.
The Workrite Microsoft Natural Banana Board Keyboard Tray 2181SN is designed for Microsoft Natural and Elite Keyboards, which follows and supports their contours for a more ergonomic typing experience.
Work on an adjustable keyboard that features a mouse-forward design, letting to task well within your Neutral Reach Zone.
- Built-in document holder and cord management system
- Includes Optimizer Keyboard Platform Enhancement
- 1/4" ultra-thin phenolic provides a greater range of ergonomic fit
- Minimizes distance between user's thigh and forearm during use
- Sliding mouse platform allows user to position mouse platform for optimal support
- Optional memory foam mouse pad palm support provides extra support and relief
- Easy height adjustment with Workrite Lift-N-Lock mechanism
- Pinnacle 2 arm is available in 17" length for desks 17" or deeper, or 22" for desks 22" or deeper
|Track length||Option of 17", 22", or 28" L|
|Height range||From flush to 6" below the work surface|
|Tilt range||-15° to +10°|
Workrite keyboard trays slide in and out along a track mounted to the underside of the table surface. Three different lengths are available to accommodate different depths of workstations. If you have a special desk configuration that will not work with any of the choices, please call or chat with us to discuss other choices.
- 17'' long
- 22'' long
- 28'' long
Mouse Palm Support
Users who desire a palm support on their mouse pad may add a black, clip-on palm support made of soft memory foam.
Positive Tilt Lockout Kit
The optional Positive Tilt Kit restricts the tilt to a range of -6° to -15°, which is a negative (neutral) tilt range. A positive tilt is not recommended by ergonomists. With a negative tilt, the front of the keyboard tray (closest to a user) is higher than the back of the keyboard tray.
Users wishing to place their keyboard tray in an interior corner of their desk may use the corner sleeve conversion. The Workrite Compact Corner Sleeve 179CCD converts 90° corners and diagonal corners less than 17" to usable work areas and will fit on desks that are 1.5'' thick.
Banana Board Keyboard
Posted by LW2012 on Feb 19th 2014
This is truly the best ergonomic keyboard tray around. The keyboard fits perfect and doesn't slide off from the front or the sides. Also, the mouse fits perfectly on the mouse tray and can easily be moved from right to left. I highly recommend this keyboard tray.
This product comes standard with a limited lifetime warranty.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.
Are you sure you would like to add this configuration to your cart? if you change your mind, you can edit your options on the cart page.
In many cases, we can offer bulk quantity discounts for purchases or smaller orders made over an extended period of time. Bulk deals are based on anticipated volume and the products you've selected. We can also provide you with brochures and swatches to assist in your purchasing decisions.
Swatch Request Form
Please allow 1-3 weeks for delivery.