- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsUPLIFT Motion StoolShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolPocket Ergo - Internet Based SoftwarePocket Ergo Internet Based Software with Amazon Fire TabletThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Workrite Fino LED Under-Cabinet Task Light
The Workrite Fino LED Under-Cabinet Task Light offers clean, bright illumination combined with a contemporary design. Adjustments can be made with the touch of a finger to give the user the freedom to position light in a way that best fits their individual needs. The Workrite Fino LED Under-Cabinet Task Light consumes very little energy compared to other LED task lights, reducing the need for replacement bulbs over the long term. This increased energy efficiency makes the Workrite Fino ED Under-Cabinet Task Light a great choice for those in search of an LED task light that's environmentally friendly as well as stylish.
Workrite has discontinued this item.
The Workrite Verano LED Under-Cabinet Lighting is a great replacement.
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
Your Workrite Fino LED Task Light can be made in several stylish colors.
The Workrite Fino LED Task Lights combine smart engineering with award-winning design principles to achieve maximum efficiency and reduce environmental impact. The clean lines and light weight of the Fino add to its versatility, allowing it to fit seamlessly into a variety of environments.
All of the Workrite Fino LED Task Light features and benefits can be found below; this includes a variety of additional information including a handy brochure. If you have any questions or need any help deciding which LED task light is best for you, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Workrite Fino LED Task Light Features
- The Workrite Fino Led Task Lights offer bright, glare-free illumination thanks to precision engineered optics featuring polished acrylic lenses coupled with the most advanced LEDs available
- Energy efficient, the Fino is the only fixture on the market to exceed the rigorous requirements of the ENERGY STAR program and the optional occupancy sensor, along with continuous range dimming from 100% to 5%, help offer even more energy savings when it comes to long term use
- Available in three lengths: 19.25 inches, 27.25 inches, and 35.25 inches. Fino is also has ultra-slim 1 3/4" profile, rotates +/-30°
- One-touch controls with continuous range dimming to 5% magnetic rotating and fixed mounts for rapid installation to steel shelving, wood shelf rotating and fixed mounts included & all mounts allow for sliding lateral adjustment
- Master Switch included with Hard-Wire and Occupancy Sensor options provides remote fixture power control and dimming; master Switch connects to transformer with 54" cord and to first fixture with 48" or 1" jumper cord provided
- Passive infrared (PIR) Occupancy Sensor rotates 360°, 10' effective range
- Occupancy Sensor must connect to Master Switch in daisy chain, one per chain
Workrite Fino LED Task Light Specifications
|Dimensions||L 19.25'', 27.25'', 35.25''" x H 3/4'' x W 1''|
|Certification||U.L. & C.U.L. approved|
|LED Wattage||24" 8.6W, 36" 13.0W, 48" 17.3W|
|Lamp life||50,000 hours
(approx. 20 yr lifetime LEDs)
|Color temperature||3500 Kelvin, 85 CRI|
|Daisy chain cords||Specify 1", 12" or 48" jumper cord for daisy chain units|
Download more information
Workrite Fino LED Task Light Environmental Features
- Aluminum housing is fully recyclable
- Finish is VOC free water-based paint
- Post-consumer recycled packaging
- Fino uses up to 70% less raw material than fluorescent lights of similar size
- Standby power 0.8W per fixture on non-hard wire configurations; fixture power consumption reduced 44% when dimmed to 50% illumination
- LEED credit eligibility (1-8 points): energy/atmosphere, credit 1.1 (1-3 points - optimize energy performance: lighting power); energy/atmosphere, credit 1.2 (1 point- lighting controls); innovation in design, credit 1.1-1.4 (1-4 points - implementation of comprehensive ergonomic program)
Workrite Fino LED Task Light Wiring & Electrical Details
Transformer/Cording Specifics for Hard-Wire Option: 4 amp, class 2, 24V, 8 3/4" x 2 1/2" x 1 5/8" with 8" flying leads for hot wire connections to junction box and master switch.
The Hard-Wire w/ 4 amp transformer is standard wiring/cording for the following Daisy Chain configurations and there are no other wiring options available for these models. This is noted in the menu above when applicable.
- 19.25 Inches - 6 Unit daisy chain
- 19.25 Inches - 7 Unit daisy chain
- 19.25 Inches - 8 Unit daisy chain
- 19.25 Inches - 9 Unit daisy chain
- 27.25 Inches - 4 Unit daisy chain
- 27.25 Inches - 5 Unit daisy chain
- 27.25 Inches - 6 Unit daisy chain
- 35.25 Inches - 3 Unit daisy chain
- 35.25 Inches - 4 Unit daisy chain
Other models will come with one of the following wiring/cording configurations or you can have them fabricated with the Hard-Wire w/4 amp transformer (and applicable cording) for an extra fee. Just pick the Hard-Wire option from the menu above. Details regarding this are also noted on the attached product specifications sheet.
- 1 amp, class 2, 24V, 3 1/2" x 2" x 1 1/4" with integral 2 prong plug and 9'' cord with barrel connector plug to fixture
- 2 amp, class 2, 24V, 4 5/8" x 2 1/2" x 1 1/2", 2 prong plug on 60" cord connects to transformer and 54" cord with barrel connector plug to fixture