- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsHumanscale FreedomShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouch KeyboardHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolPocket Ergo - Internet Based SoftwarePocket Ergo Internet Based Software with Amazon Fire TabletThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
WorkRite Sierra Adjustable Height Workstation - Offset Corner with Keyboard Cutout
The WorkRite Sierra Large Equal Corner with Keyboard Cutout Adjustable Height Desk offers a large work space that adjusts up or down at the touch of a button, and it includes an ergonomic keyboard tray cutout that adjusts down to 6" beneath the work surface and tilts -15°/+10°. This ergonomic desk is easily configured using the tabs below. If you prefer this setup but don't need the cutout or would like an adjustable keyboard tray that will stow away, take a look at the WorkRite Sierra Equal Corner Adjustable Height Desk. To see all WorkRite desk shapes and configurations, check out our WorkRite Sierra Height Adjustable Desks section page.
Workrite has discontinued this item.
The UPLIFT 950 Height-Adjustable L-Shaped Standing Desk is a great replacement.
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
Important: Dimensions provided above are nominal. Actual widths of all tables are reduced by 2" and depths by 1". For example, a nominal 72" x 72" x 24" large corner table has an actual dimension of 70" x 70" x 23", and a 72" x 30" rectangular table has an actual dimension of 70" x 29".
WorkRite Sierra desks offer one of the sleekest, most adjustable designs on the market for electric height adjustable desks. The 26-inch height adjustment range ensures that the desk will adjust to the needs of every user, and the 250 pound capacity allows you to load the desk up and still have electric height adjustment at 2-inches per second. The WorkRite Sierra is one of our top picks for sit-to-stand workstations and an excellent choice when configuring an ergonomic office.
Use the tabs above to help in the configuration of your WorkRite Sierra Desk. Our WorkRite trained staff is always available to answer any additional questions you may have.
Note: WorkRite Desks ship via preferred freight carrier. The flat rate shipping charge covers front door delivery to commercial and residential addresses in the Contiguous US. The Human Solution reserves the right to pass on charges other than normal front door delivery, such as lift gate service, inside delivery, etc. If you would like to arrange additional delivery services, please call our sales office for a quote.