- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsUPLIFT Motion StoolShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Workrite Sierra HX Adjustable Height Desk - Peninsula
The Workrite Sierra HX Adjustable Height Desk - Peninsula offers a truly unique work surface compared to standard rectangular desks currently on the market. Workrite Sierra HX desks eliminate the need for a standard crossbar by instead using a "hidden" crossbar design which maximizes leg clearance space while remaining stable and allowing room to attach accessories such as a keyboard tray or CPU holder. Peninsula Workrite Sierra HX Height Adjustable Desks are available in many laminate colors, making it easy to find a sit-to-stand desk to fit any workspace or home office.
Workrite has discontinued this desktop shape.
The Workrite Sierra HX Adjustable Height Desk - Rectangular is a great replacement.
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
The Peninsula Workrite Sierra HX Adjustable Height Desk is available with the peninsula edge on the left or the right in the following models and corresponding top sizes.
- SEHX6030NL: Peninsula Left 58" x 29"
- SEHX7230NL: Peninsula Left 70" x 29"
- SEHX8430NL: Peninsula Left 82" x 29"
- SEHX6030NR: Peninsula Right 58" x 29"
- SEHX7230NR: Peninsula Right 70" x 29"
- SEHX8430NR: Peninsula Right 82" x 29"
The Workrite Sierra HX Workstation features a metal base in your choice of a silver or charcoal finish.
Workrite Sierra HX Adjustable Height Desks - Peninsula are available in your choice of laminate colors.
Laminate tops for the Workrite Sierra HX Adjustable Height Desks - Peninsula are available in your choice of edge colors.
Workrite desks ship via preferred freight carrier. Shipping covers front door delivery to commercial and residential addresses in the Continental US. See below for other shipping options.
Click here for more information about freight shipping options.
Free Live Ergonomic Training Webinar
This desk purchase includes a Live Half-Hour Online Seminar with an ergonomic pro. This webinar will help you learn how best to use ergonomic tools and make the right choices for your workstation. Anyone interested in building an ideal workspace for their own unique needs should take advantage of this offer. The webinar will cover valuable ergonomic essentials such as:
- Understanding the biomechanics of sitting
- Setting up a workstation to maximize efficiency
- Adjusting a chair to promote neutral posture
- Learning exercises to reduce stress and fatigue
The Workrite Sierra HX Adjustable Height Desk - Peninsula is one of the most adjustable and configurable electric height-adjustable desks on the market. With a height adjustment range of 26" and a variety of base and top options to choose from, this workstation can be adjusted and configured to fit almost any user's specifications. Also, the Workrite Sierra HX Workstation's 225 pounds of weight capacity on top of your desktop means that, with over 175 pounds of lifting force per leg, you can load up your desk and still have smooth and quiet electric height adjustment at 1.6" per second.
Features - Workrite Sierra HX Adjustable Height Desk - Peninsula
- Metal base available in charcoal or silver finish
- Base features hidden crossbar design which allows maximum leg clearance while providing stability
- Worksurface height adjusts an extended range of 26" smoothly and quietly
- Up-down control switch located under front edge of worksurface features three memory pre-sets
- Unique peninsula shape can be configured with the rounded edge to the left or right
- Tops available in a wide range of sizes, laminates and edge styles
Workrite Sierra HX Adjustable Height Desk - Peninsula Specifications
|Height||22" - 48" H|
|Desktop weight capacity||225 lbs|
|Warranty||Limited lifetime warranty on desk, 5 years on motor and electric components|
Download more information
Professor Ergo's Thoughts:
The Workrite Sierra HX Adjustable Height Desk - Peninsula gives you an array of laminate options for your worksurface. These options, as well as the desk's peninsula shape, allow you to put together a truly unique sit-stand desk solution.