- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsUPLIFT Motion StoolShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolPocket Ergo - Internet Based SoftwarePocket Ergo Internet Based Software with Amazon Fire TabletThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Workrite Verano LED Under-Cabinet Lighting
Workrite Verano LED under-cabinet lighting has a sleek profile and uses significantly less energy than traditional fluorescent fixtures. With next-generation LED's, the Verano has superior light output, bringing the brightness and warmth of natural sunlight to your desktop. With the low electricity demand and manufacturing process that uses less raw material than comparable fluorescent lighting, the Verano is eco-friendly as well as functional. Scroll down to see more Workrite Verano LED under-cabinet lighting features and specifications.Read More...
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
Three lengths of Workrite Verano lights are available.
- 19.25" to fit 24" shelves
- 27.375" to fit 36" shelves
- 35.375" to fit 48" shelves
Single units of these may be ordered, or these lights may be ordered as daisy chains of multiple units.
Lights can be ordered in sterling or charcoal.
Workrite Verano lights come with magnetic mounts to attach easily to steel shelving as well as mounts for wood shelves. The fixture rotates ± 20° and slides back and forth to focus light where users need it. Verano fixtures may be installed alone or in daisy chains for larger spaces. They come in sizes to fit shelves of 24", 36" and 48" in length and with a Sterling or Charcoal finish. Verano light fixtures are designed to last 20 years and have a 50,000 hour usable life. These Workrite lights have the durability and performance to remain an energy-efficient office lighting solution for years. See the color options tab for color choices.
Workrite Verano LED Lighting
- Provide warm, bright light
- More energy-efficient and use less raw materials than comparable fluorescent fixtures
- Three available fixture lengths: 19.25", 27.375" and 35.375"
- Fixtures may be installed as single units or daisy chained
- Slides laterally and rotates ± 20°
- 50,000 hour, 20 year lifetime
- Mounts for easy installation on steel or wood shelves
|Compatible shelf width||24"||36"||48"|
|Actual fixture length||19.25"||27.375"||35.375"|
|Number of LEDs||8||12||16|
Download more information
Cool but warm!
May 22, 2013
Installed under cabinet for task lighting on my desk. Great light and functionality. Two points you need to be aware of: 1. The product gets HOT! The working surface of the fixture stays cool to the touch, but there is a lot of heat generated from the LED junctions on the mounting side of the fixture (not unusual for LED products). 2. Because of the heat, I chose to mount the product using the offset clips. I'd like to say the clips were easy to slip into the fixture housing after mounting, but it took a "gentle nudge" from a rubber mallet to seat. A better approach would have been to disconnect the clip into its two pieces, fit the part that attaches to the fixture first (to reduce possible breakage of the clip) and then mark and mount the portion of the clip that attaches to the cabinet surface. None of this was provided in the instructions; and the offset mounting allows for air circulation around the hot portion of the fixture.