Ergonomic Office Tips & Information | Blog
All Churned Up for Ben and Jerry's!
Today marks the hottest day of our Texas summer so far, with temps in the high 90s and climbing. What better day to receive a surprise visit from the roaming Ben and Jerry's ice cream truck, in town for a couple of weeks with two new flavors inspired by Texas? We were happy to take a little break to try out some Bourbon Pecan Pie and Bar-B-Que Peach ice cream! With great dairy comes great responsibility, however: we'll be voting for our favorite, and the winning flavor will be available in Texas this fall. Bourbon Pecan Pie is the early frontrunner here at HS, and if the rest of the city agrees, we'll be happy to stock our freezer with some afternoon pick-me-up pints. It's hard to do better than bourbon, caramel, shortbread, and pecans, in any season.
Luckily, we enjoyed our ice cream guilt-free, since we can burn 50 calories an hour standing at our UPLIFT Desks, and even more if we take a little walk! It's wonderful when the universe comes together like that.
Have fun and be healthy with TheHumanSolution.com.
Featured Blog Posts
- Space Saving with the Small Half-Circle Desk Drawer by UPLIFT Desk
- Bouncing for Joy: The Rubberwood Solid Wood Sit-Stand Desk by UPLIFT
- Come See the J3: Introducing the J3 Ergonomic Chair from UPLIFT Desk
- UPLIFT Desk Gets a Nod in New York Times Interview!
- OutStanding New Desk Converters by UPLIFT Desk
Interested in ergonomics?