Ergonomic Office Tips & Information | Blog
Be a Professional Ergo Athlete
Why is ergonomics in the workplace important? That’s a really easy question to answer. We all need our bodies to be physically able to do our required job tasks. The statistics for ergonomic related injuries are staggering and many injuries go unreported. We should all consider ourselves to be professional athletes at work. We all will only be able to work as long as our bodies are able. In addition, similar to the way a professional athlete chooses equipment that will optimize performance and results, we office athletes should too. It’s not easy to sit all day in one static posture and work; in fact many people can’t do it because of their aches and pains. A comfortable worker is much more likely to be a happy and productive worker that does quality work. Take some time and insure that your workstation is setup properly. Use our free office ergonomic calculator. Be a professional athlete.
Featured Blog Posts
- Space Saving with the Small Half-Circle Desk Drawer by UPLIFT Desk
- Bouncing for Joy: The Rubberwood Solid Wood Sit-Stand Desk by UPLIFT
- Come See the J3: Introducing the J3 Ergonomic Chair from UPLIFT Desk
- UPLIFT Desk Gets a Nod in New York Times Interview!
- OutStanding New Desk Converters by UPLIFT Desk
Interested in ergonomics?