Humanscale is taking the best features of the classic, renowned World Chair, and simplifying to bring the cost-effective new World One Chair. Featuring the same tri-panel mesh back and weight sensitive recline designed by Niels Diffrient, these defining elements have been updated to bring the technology into a more accessible price point - all while using fewer parts. A high-value task chair with minimal parts, the World One was designed with longevity in mind - guaranteeing it will look as good in ten years as it does today. Get ready to enjoy the most minimal, fully-functional task chair Humanscale has ever made.
Like all Humanscale chairs, the sophisticated design eliminates the need for traditional mechanisms by utilizing the laws of physics, and the sitter's body weight to give the perfect recline.
The Humanscale World One features armrests that attach to the back of the chair in order to easily move with the user, providing an ideal resting spot at any angle.
- There is a limit of 2 chairs per customer shipping address
- Non-stretch, tri-panel mesh construction provides body-fitting contours, and a self-adjusting lumbar support for an automatic fit
- No unnecessary levers, locks, or tension springs to set or adjust
- No external lumbar parts to adjust, break, or lose
- Easy size adjustions fit an incredible range of body shapes and sizes
- Front edge is frameless to eliminate contact stress at the back of the knees
- Comes with standard hard casters for carpet
- Designed for users up to 300 lb
|Materials||Mesh and Plastic|
|Seat height range||14" - 30.75"|
|Weight capacity||300 lb|
|Product Weight||30 lb|
|Chair Measurements||25.75" W x 25" D x 41.8" H|
|BIFMA Level 3 Certified||Highest level of furniture sustainability, and SCS Indoor Air Quality Gold Certified, which is also the highest level - meaning no off-gassing.|
- What casters come with this chair?
Hard casters for carpet comes standard with the World One Chair.
- Does this require any assembly?
Yes, this chair does require assembly. You can find the instructions here.
- Will this chair work with my body type?
The World One Chair has easy size adjustments that will fit and many body shapes and sizes.
- Are the armrests adjustable?
Armrests attach to the back of the chair and makes it so that they easily move with the user, this provides an ideal resting spot at any angle.
This product comes standard with a 7 year component and 3 year arms/pad/mesh warranty direct from Humanscale.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.