Effective 11/15/2021, Humanscale will require a signature upon delivery for all FedEx shipments.
Humanscale is taking the best features of the classic, renowned World Chair, and simplifying to bring the cost-effective new World One Chair. Featuring the same tri-panel mesh back and weight sensitive recline designed by Niels Diffrient, these defining elements have been updated to bring the technology into a more accessible price point - all while using fewer parts. A high-value task chair with minimal parts, the World One was designed with longevity in mind - guaranteeing it will look as good in ten years as it does today. Get ready to enjoy the most minimal, fully-functional task chair Humanscale has ever made.
Like all Humanscale chairs, the sophisticated design eliminates the need for traditional mechanisms by utilizing the laws of physics, and the sitter's body weight to give the perfect recline.
The Humanscale World One features armrests that attach to the back of the chair in order to easily move with the user, providing an ideal resting spot at any angle.
- There is a limit of 2 chairs per customer shipping address
- Non-stretch, tri-panel mesh construction provides body-fitting contours, and a self-adjusting lumbar support for an automatic fit
- No unnecessary levers, locks, or tension springs to set or adjust
- No external lumbar parts to adjust, break, or lose
- Easy size adjustments fit an incredible range of body shapes and sizes
- Front edge is frameless to eliminate contact stress at the back of the knees
- Comes with standard hard casters for carpet
- Designed for users up to 300 lb
|Materials||Mesh and Plastic|
|Seat height range||16.4" - 21.8"|
|Weight capacity||300 lb|
|Product Weight||30 lb|
|Chair Measurements||25.75" W x 25" D x 41.8" H|
|BIFMA Level 3 Certified||Highest level of furniture sustainability, and SCS Indoor Air Quality Gold Certified, which is also the highest level - meaning no off-gassing.|
- What casters come with this chair?
Hard casters for carpet comes standard with the World One Chair.
- Does this require any assembly?
Yes, this chair does require assembly. You can find the instructions here.
- Will this chair work with my body type?
The World One Chair has easy size adjustments that will fit and many body shapes and sizes.
- Are the armrests adjustable?
Armrests attach to the back of the chair and makes it so that they easily move with the user, this provides an ideal resting spot at any angle.
Humanscale Terms & Conditions
Due to manufacturer policy, this item cannot be returned.
Cancellations must be made prior to the item shipping and cannot occur after it has shipped.
If you have any questions about the Humanscale terms & conditions please contact us.
Visit our Warranty page for the warranty policy for this particular product.
Visit our Returns page for the return policy for this particular product.