Things change in the blink of an eye, let the Shimpo Compact Handheld LED Stroboscope [ST-1000] slow them down for you so you can see what is happening. Stroboscopes flash light at the same speed (RPM) of cyclically moving objects. This flashing light can be used to appear to slow, stop, or reverse the motion of an object so that it can be visually inspected.
The Shimpo Compact Handheld LED Stroboscope can be used to assess a wide variety of applications ranging from rotors, gears, fans, power tools, speaker acoustics, machinery and so much more. Stroboscopes come in handy when assessing rotating, reciprocating, oscillating, or vibrating movements.
Typically, stroboscopes relied on xenon light. The Shimpo Compact Handheld LED Stroboscope surpasses the competition by using LED light. The low-energy required from LEDs turn this stroboscope into a workhorse in the field that won't slow you down due to a drained battery.
When your line of work calls for inspecting moving parts or the rotational speed of objects, add the Shimpo Compact Handheld LED Stroboscope [ST-1000] to your arsenal. Shimpo provides quality tools with unmatched precision.
- Flashing light can be used to visually slow or stop moving parts for inspection
- LED stroboscope technology outlasts the competition
- Display of current RPM helps users measure rotational speed of machinery
- Compact, ergonomic design fits in hand for ease of use in the field
- Memory stores up to 10 flash rates
- Protective carrying case and four AA batteries included
|Dimensions||7.7" L x 2.9" W x 1.5" D|
|Range||60 - 40,000 Flash RPM|
|Accuracy||± 0.05% FS|
|Lux rating||650 Lux @ 3000 RPM & 3.9 in
350 Lux @ 3000 RPM & 7.9 in
185 Lux @ 3000 RPM & 11.8 in
|Display||5-digit display (max reading of 40000)|
|Resolution||<1000 RPM: 0.1 RPM
>1000 RPM: 1 RPM
|Tuning||<1000 RPM: Course = 10 RPM increments, Fine = 0.1 RPM increments
>1000 RPM: Course = 100 RPM increments, Fine = 1 RPM increments
|Rate storage||10 user-defined flash rates|
|Power supply||Four AA batteries|
This product comes standard with a 1-year warranty.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.