- Dedicate space to your printers, large accessories, and decor with a side table
- Add your own desktop to a side table frame with the same colors and finishes as your UPLIFT Height Adjustable Desk Frame
- Width-adjustable frames fit desktops 48" - 80" wide, and may be upgraded or adjusted later
- Fixed at the correct height for short-term use as a seated desk
- Sturdy 4-leg design requires no lower crossbar, for maximum leg room and storage space under the desk
- May be used with most UPLIFT Desk accessories
- Alternatively available with your choice of desktop - see our UPLIFT 4-Leg Side Table Listing
4-Leg Fixed Height Side Table Frame
Make space for your printer and scanner, desk phone, and decor, by adding a side or accent table to your office setup. Expand your setup beyond the limits of your standing desk, with the freedom to add a custom tabletop or that beautiful tabletop you already have. The frame is width-adjustable to fit your UPLIFT Desk or other desktop. Choose from four available frame colors to coordinate your table with your existing office color scheme, or spice up the decor with some contrast.
Make it Yours
This side table frame will match your sit-stand desk frame to pull the room together, with available black, white, gray, and metallic (industrial style) finishes. Adjust the frame's width to fit any desktop between 48" - 80" wide and 24" - 30" deep. Need a change? Moving to a bigger office? Your frame can also be adjusted later! Choose a new tabletop and don't worry about buying a whole new desk.
Space for Seating and Storage
Take a seat and get things done--this table sits at a comfy 29" tall, the right height for you to use it as a short-term seated desk, with plenty of room to stretch your legs. (If you're going to need to sit for more than 3 hours, though, be sure to switch to a sit-stand workstation. Excessive sitting can cause back, neck, and shoulder pain, and physical and cognitive fatigue.)
There's even space under this table for storage cabinets, pedestals, and other accessories. Keep your documents and personal items close at hand with an under-desk file cabinet. Our modern frame design stands solidly without lateral motion, and does not require crossbars or more visually intrusive support at the floor. This design eliminates wasted space, so there's nothing to get in the way of your legs, feet, or under-desk accessories.
The side table frame works perfectly with most UPLIFT Desk accessories, such as acoustic privacy panels to help you concentrate, filing cabinets to keep your most important documents and items close at hand under the table, CPU holders, and other accessories. If you need to use this table for short seated-only periods, try mounting a keyboard tray, to fight repetitive stress injury by keeping your wrists in natural alignment.
|Height||29" (with 1" desktop thickness)|
|Desktop width range||48" - 80"|
|Minimum desktop depth||24"|
|Shipping dimensions||Frame - 49.5" W x 9.125" H x 30.5" D, 62 lbs
Desktop dimensions will vary depending on selection
Side Table Frame F.A.Q.
- What is a "fixed-height" frame?
UPLIFT Desk's 4-Leg Side Table Frames feature fixed-height legs in the same color choices as their standing desk frames. "Fixed height" simply means the desk does not height adjust, so there is no motor inside these legs, and they do not raise and lower. These frames allow you to match your side or accent table to your UPLIFT Desk frame.
- Why do I need a fixed-height frame?
If DIY projects are your thing, and you've always wanted the perfect accent or side table, this frame will help you create the accent furniture of your dreams. Choose your frame color and add optional casters for a setup that allows you to attach your own top! Or for a tabletop that matches your UPLIFT Desk, shop our selection of pre-cut tabletops.
- What color options do I have?
You can choose from four color options - black, white, gray, and metallic (industrial style).
This product comes standard with a 7-year limited warranty.
- We offer a 30-day trial on all single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of solid wood and custom laminate desktops. If for any reason you're not satisfied, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item. You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) within this time.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in "Like new" condition in their original factory packaging. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.