3M Ergonomic Mouse - Large EM500GPL & Small EM500GPS
Selected But Not Shown
Upgrade your office ergonomics easily with a more suitable mouse that curtails repetitive stress injuries like wrist strain and carpal tunnel.
The engineers behind the Ergonomic Mouse from 3M seek to banish the old standards of mousing for healthier ones, starting with its work revolutionizing vertical design that keeps hands in a neutral position for comfortable computer navigation.
Switch to the new style of mousing with the help of the 3M Ergonomic Mouse - Large EM500GPL & Small EM500GPS and feel the difference in your energy and productivity, all with the addition of a single accessory.
- Thumb button at the top of the vertical grip has left and right click functions
- Easy electronic scrolling lets you navigate with a single click
- Available in 2 sizes: Small/Medium and Large
- Software provides user with the option for daily ergonomic tips
- Easy installation
- USB connector with PS/2 adapter is included
- Compatible with PC and Mac computers with USB ports
- 2 warranty with a 30-day, money-back guarantee
|Dimensions||Small mouse: 5.4" W x 5.4" D x 4.5" H
Large mouse: 5.5" W x 5.5" D x 5.2" H
|Connectivity||USB connector with PS/2 adapter is included|
|Compatibility||PC and Mac|
Ergonomic Mice by 3M
Choose your size
Your 3M ergonomic mouse comes in one of two sizes.
|Small||5.4" W x 5.4" D x 4.5" H|
|Large||5.5" W x 5.5" D x 5.2" H|
Posted by Fayez on Jun 29th 2016
I have been using the 3M mouse for years. I has eliminated the pain I would get in my wrist when using a regular mouse. I am in software, so I am on my computer all day long. It takes a bit of getting used to, not overly challenging.
Pros: Not too expensive. Worth every penny, since it eliminated the pain in my hand. The mouse has about a 2 year life span.
3M Ergonomic Mouse
Posted by Steve on Aug 29th 2013
Sure is a good alternative to the traditional mouse. Still have to move arm or at least the wrist to move the mouse, but I guess there's no way to avoid that. I still recommend it.
Posted by Robert on Dec 19th 2009
Wonderful. Takes the stress out of working on the computer.
This product comes standard with a 2-year warranty.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.
Are you sure you would like to add this configuration to your cart? if you change your mind, you can edit your options on the cart page.
In many cases, we can offer bulk quantity discounts for purchases or smaller orders made over an extended period of time. Bulk deals are based on anticipated volume and the products you've selected. We can also provide you with brochures and swatches to assist in your purchasing decisions.
Swatch Request Form
Please allow 1-3 weeks for delivery.