- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsHumanscale FreedomShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolPocket Ergo - Internet Based SoftwarePocket Ergo Internet Based Software with Amazon Fire TabletThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Bakker Elkhuizen S-board 840 Design Numeric Keypad
Designed to complement the Bakker Elkhuizen S-board 840 Design USB Compact Keyboard, the Bakker Elkhuizen S-board 840 Design Numeric Keypad offers plenty of features and functionality that other USB numeric keypads can't match. The thin shape and retractable USB cable make this keypad ideal for on-the-go use, and low-force keys allow for hours of pain-free typing. For those who frequently find themselves using a numeric keypad for quick calculations, Bakker Elkhuizen S-board 840 Design Numeric Keypads also feature a dedicated "calculator" mode and LED display, and can even transmit calculated data to your PC with the touch of a button.Read More...
- Click here to chat to get answers to your questions!
The Bakker Elkhuizen S-board 840 Design Numeric Keypad features a super-slim design and low-force shear mechanism switches to provide a comfortable, portable option for users looking to add a USB numeric keypad to their ergonomic keyboards. The S-board 840 Design Numeric Keypad also has a unique calculator function that allows for simple calculations to be made right on the built-in LCD screen. These calculations can then be transmitted to your computer quickly and easily.
Features - Bakker Elkhuizen S-board 840 Design Numeric Keypad
- Slim design and retractable cord allow for portability
- Dark key labels on light background improve legend readability
- Built-in LCD keypad supports stand-alone calculator functionality
- Calculation results can be instantly transmitted to PC via USB
- Includes USB-to-PS/2 adapter
Bakker Elkhuizen S-board 840 Design Numeric Keypad Specifications
|Dimensions||3.75'' W x 6.5'' D x 0.85'' H|
|Compatibility||Windows 98 or newer, Mac OS and Linux with USB device support|
Professor Ergo's Thoughts:
The Bakker Elkhuizen S-board 840 Design Numeric Keypad provides a simple solution for those who need a 10-key while still having a compact keyboard that allows them to bring their mouse closer to their neutral zone. The separate design of this keypad allows it to be placed wherever you find it comfortable, and the built-in LCD display allows it to be used as a stand-alone calculator as well.
Functional, great ergonomic piece
October 15, 2013
I have been using this for approximately 2 months now and really like the key touch, flexibility of moving to either left or right side, and using it as a stand-alone calculator as well as a keyboard input. The only downside to having a separate keypad is that the Windows special characters do not work with it, so I have a more difficult time typing in non-English language. But that's a small price to pay for not having shoulder pain anymore from a keyboard too large for my frame!