- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsUPLIFT Motion StoolShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10Neutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturiteUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
ErgoKit - Ergonomic Assessment Tools
The ErgoKit® offers a comprehensive collection for accurate risk assessment in the field. As part of an effective ergonomics program, you should properly assess risk before prioritizing or implementing ergonomic improvement recommendations. With the ErgoKit®, you'll have all the tools you need to back up your recommendations with measurements and data to substantiate your reports and funding requests.Read More...
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
The ErgoKit® includes your choice of one of the following force gauges to better meet your needs. Click the links below for more details.
- Shimpo MF-100 100 lb. Mechanical Force Gauge with Handle
- Shimpo MF-50KG 50 kg. Mechanical Force Gauge with Handle
- Shimpo FGV-200XY Dart 2.0 200 lb. Digital Force Gauge with Handle
- Shimpo FGV-500HXY Javelin 500 lb. Digital Force Gauge
- Shimpo FGV-1000HXY Javelin 1000 lb. Digital Force Gauge
The ErgoKit® contains all the essential equipment needed for a professional ergonomic assessment. Over 20 pieces of ergonomic assessment equipment are neatly organized in a custom, airline carry-on size hard case. This kit will help you analyze, design, and perform testing to help solve every ergonomic problem.
This complete ErgoKit® is designed to go wherever the job takes you, weighing in at roughly 35 pounds including the hard case. Delicate equipment is protected by a custom foam insert designed so that your tools are organized and quickly accessible during assessments. The foam insert's custom cut for each tool allows for a visual inventory of the equipment, making it easier to see what's in the case at a glance. For ergonomists who check out equipment to other employees, this is a great tracking solution.
Don't see something vital to your consulting, or already have an item in the ErgoKit® you don't need? Please give us a call with additional customization questions. We're happy to help make recommendations specific to your needs and custom tailor your ErgoKit®.
Contents - ErgoKit®
- Canon PowerShot SD1300 IS 12 Megapixel Digital Camera with 4x Optical Zoom - provides clear photos for explanations in reports and is capable of shooting video at a 640x480 resolution in AVI format at 30 frames per second, playable directly from the camera's LCD screen and built-in speaker. A built-in YouTube capture mode also allows for simple uploading for online distribution.
- Amazon Fire Tablet - for use with our Pocket Ergo - Internet Based Software that includes all the fundamental ergonomic assessment analysis tools.
- Scale - Stainless Steel Digital (220 lb) weighs boxes and parts for NIOSH equation
- Force Gauge - Shimpo force gauges test push/pull forces for snook (Liberty Mutual) tables (call for more force gauge options)
- Hand Dynamometer - Baseline (200 lb) measures pistol grip forces (psycho-physical testing)
- Pinch Dynamometer - Baseline (60 lb) measures pinch grip forces (psycho-physical testing)
- Force Gauge Pull Strap & Carabiners for Pull testing
- Light Meter - Extech Digital 401027 measures ambient light levels
- Sound Meter - Extech Digital 407732 Type 2 Sound Level Meter with backlit LCD display, 1.5dB accuracy meter; measures noise levels
- Thermo-Hygrometer - Extech Digital 445580 measures humidity and temperature
- Laser or Optical Tape Measure quickly gauges distances up to 100 feet
- 8" Goniometer measures body angles
- Tape Measure
- Flexible Tape Measure
- Equipment Case - Custom-fit 22'' L x 15.5'' W x 10.5'' H hard case keeps all assessment tools organized in one place. Foam cutouts protect delicate equipment and keep items ready for quick visual inventory.
- Digital Stopwatch - Extech 365510 records time activities for frequency and duration
- Frequency Counter
- Statistical Calculator
- All-Purpose Universal Tool/Pliers
- Soft Camera Case
- Pen Light
- ErgoPen & Clip Board
Download More Information
Professor Ergo's Thoughts:
Assessments require a variety of measuring tools, and the ErgoKit delivers. As professionals, we need to be diligent about measuring with accuracy in order to make the most appropriate recommendations. The ErgoKit helps make it easy.
Like the kit
March 28, 2011
This is a great set of tools to use in a manufacturing environment. I enjoy having all tools available and organized. The price is really great compared to me sourcing the products separately and assembling the tools myself. I'd done that in the past and it involved multiple purchases, lots of planning, and time. This kit is the go to for me when we need assessment tools on one of our plants.
Great kit for the money
December 24, 2008
I needed just a couple of new tools but then thought that having everything together in one case would be better so I bought the ergokit. I was impressed with the organization of the tools in the case. Things were easy to find and put back. It needs better assessment instructions if you are a beginner but if you already know how to use basic ergonomic assessment equipment you will love this case. I recommend that you get the Advanced Ergonomics Manual for $99 if you need instructions on measuring ergonomic risk and using the equipment in the ergokit.