- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsUPLIFT Motion StoolShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth Postures Computer TaskmateHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10Neutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturiteUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket ErgoErgonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
CPU Holder and Computer Mount
Our selection of CPU holders work great with a variety of workstations, from standard office desks to sit-stand ergonomic workstations. CPU holders like our own UPLIFT CPU Holder are a useful accessory for any workstation as a swiveling computer tower storage solution that keeps your tower close at hand for quick access to ports. It also gets your CPU off the ground, keeping it cool and clean. With a weight capacity of 50 pounds, and the ability to fit towers as small as 3.75'' x 12'' up to 8.25'' x 20.5'', the UPLIFT CPU Holder works for 99% of towers. Need to mount your gaming rig? We recommend the Humanscale CPU555 CPU Holder for larger, heavier machines. It will fit towers up to 9.5" wide and 22" high, and boasts an impressive 70 pound weight limit. If your tower is larger or heavier than that, we recommend that you keep it on top of the desk for safety.
We highly recommend using one with a sit-to-stand workstation, since they let a CPU travel up and down with your desk without a catch. This will allow you to change your desk's position throughout the day without the risk of stretching or pulling out accessories plugged into your computer tower. A CPU holder is a valuable accessory for any type of workstation with a desktop computer.Read more...
Click on the blog posts linked below to learn more about the importance of a CPU holder.
- Top 5 Reasons to Use a CPU Holder - A CPU holder is particularly great for a standing desk, but is a welcome addition to any workstation
- A Look at the UPLIFT CPU Holder and UPLIFT Standing Desk Accessories - The UPLIFT CPU Holder is just one of many great essential UPLIFT brand ergonomic accessories
- The UPLIFT CPU Holder: More Awesome Than You Can Imagine - No really, it's that awesome
- Video: UPLIFT CPU Holder – For Ergonomic Organization - Don't believe us about its awesomeness? Check it out in real live motion!
Video Review - UPLIFT CPU Holder
Check out our recommended CPU holder, the UPLIFT CPU Holder, by clicking the video below.