- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsHumanscale FreedomShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolPocket Ergo - Internet Based SoftwarePocket Ergo Internet Based Software with Amazon Fire TabletThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
ErgoKit II - Assessment Tools
The ErgoKit II contains basic ergonomic assessment equipment. We have designed this Ergokit to be less expensive and have a high capacity force gauge for higher force push/pull/lift assessing. All equipment is organized in a custom, airline carry-on size case but is not in the custom water-jet cut foam inserts that are included with the Ergokit I and III. This kit will help you perform analysis, design, and test steps on almost every ergonomic problem you encounter. Scroll down for more Ergokit II details and specifications.
The ErgoKit II has been discontinued. For a complete ergonomic assessment kit, see the
ErgoKit - Ergonomic Assessment Tools
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
This complete ErgoKit is designed to be portable and weighs approximately 29 lbs including the equipment case.
ErgoKit II Contents
- Equipment Case - Custom fit Porter Case keeps all assessment tools organized in one place; everything is easy to locate in its place with the foam cutouts
- Scale - Stainless Steel Digital (220 lb)weighs boxes and parts for NIOSH equation
- Force Gauge - Shimpo FGV-HX 200 or 500 lb (includes handle) tests push/pull forces; substitute a 500 lb gauge at no additional cost
- Shimpo Force Gauge Software
- Nexus 7 Android Tablet by Google - for use with our Pocket Ergo - Internet Based Software that includes all the fundamental ergonomic assessment analysis tools. You can also download the optional CD version of the Advanced Ergonomics Manual to the tablet for reference as well.
- 8" Goniometer
- Force Gauge Pull Strap & Carabiners for Pull
- Frequency Counter
- Laser or Optical Tape Measure
- Tape Measure
- Flexible Tape Measure
- Steel Ruler
- Statistical Calculator
- All-Purpose Universal Tool/Pliers
- Stainless Steel Pen Light
- ErgoPen & Clip Board
Download More Information
Professor Ergo's Thoughts:
I obviously believe that the Ergokit is an essential piece of equipment for every Ergonomist like me. When we are at the job site we must have as many measurement tools as is feasible. The Ergokit makes it feasible to have a lot of measuring devices with you. If we don't have the device we need to measure a suspected risk, we tend to eyeball our analysis and say to management "I think this looks bad". As a profession we need to be very diligent about measuring force, posture, frequency, duration, etc and then using the appropriate risk assessment guidelines like NIOSH, Liberty Mutual Push/Pull, etc to back up our recommendations. Ergonomists who tell management "I think that is not ergonomic and you should spend money to fix it as a priority" without measuring the risk and presenting the prioritized analysis may be hurting the credibility of the profession of ergonomics. We should all measure when we assess and present our measurements. The Ergokit helps make it easy.