The ErgoKit contains assessment equipment that a professional requires for performing ergonomic assessments. Multiple pieces of equipment are organized in a custom, airline carry-on size case. Perform analysis, design, and test steps on every ergonomic problem.
All delicate equipment is protected by a custom water-jet cut foam insert. Equipment is organized and quickly accessible during assessments. The foam cut-outs enable a visual inventory of the equipment for easy tracking. This complete ErgoKit is portable and weighs approximately 29 lbs including the equipment case.
ErgoKit III Assessment Tools
- Digital Camera - Canon PowerShot SD1300 IS 12 Megapixel Digital Camera with 4x Optical Zoom to take pictures for explanations in reports and capable of shooting video at a 640x480 resolution in AVI format at 30 frames per second, including YouTube capture mode and a built-in speaker.
- Nexus 7 Android Tablet by Google - for use with our Pocket Ergo Internet Based Software that includes all the fundamental ergonomic assessment analysis tools. You can also download the optional CD version of the Advanced Ergonomics Manual to the tablet for reference as well.
- Light Meter - Extech Digital 401027 measures ambient light levels
- Thermo-Hygrometer - Extech Digital 445580 measures humidity and temperature
- Laser or Optical Tape Measure quickly gauges distances up to 100 feet
- 8" Goniometer measures body angles
- Tape Measure
- Flexible Tape Measure
- Steel Ruler
- Equipment Case - Custom fit Porter Case keeps all assessment tools organized in one place; everything is easy to locate in its place with the foam cutouts
- Digital Stopwatch - Extech 365510 records time activities for frequency and duration
- Frequency Counter
- Statistical Calculator
- All-Purpose Universal Tool/Pliers
- Soft Camera Case
- Stainless Steel Pen Light
- ErgoPen & Clip Board
Download More Information
Ergonomic Assessment Tools include your choice of Shimpo FGE Javelin FGE Force Gauge:
- FGE200HX: Javelin FGE-200HX (200 lb capacity / 0.4 lb accuracy)
- FGE500HX: Javelin FGE-500HX (500 lb capacity / 1 lb accuracy)
Back to options
The Ergokit can be customized in a number of ways to fit your consulting applications. Have questions or additional needs? Don't hesitate to call us for help. We have an expert staff trained by our own Certified Professional Ergonomist.
The Pocket Ergometer enables patients and employees to "hear" when they are stressing their muscles to help them learn to adopt better work postures. With sensors placed on appropriate muscles, tones sound in proportion to stress. Useful for ergonomic training and evaluation, including monitoring back stress levels during lifting tasks; monitoring wrist stress during repetitive assembly or keying operations, and evaluating proposed workstation layouts (hand position and reach requirements).
Back to options
Don't see something vital to your consulting, or already have an item in the Ergokit you don't need? Please give us a call with additional customization questions. We're happy to help make recommendations specific to your needs and custom tailor your Ergokit.
Back to options
Professor Ergo's Thoughts:
I obviously believe that the Ergokit is an essential piece of equipment for every Ergonomist like me. When we are at the job site we must have as many measurement tools as is feasible. The Ergokit makes it feasible to have a lot of measuring devices with you. If we don't have the device we need to measure a suspected risk, we tend to eyeball our analysis and say to management "I think this looks bad". As a profession we need to be very diligent about measuring force, posture, frequency, duration, etc and then using the appropriate risk assessment guidelines like NIOSH, Liberty Mutual Push/Pull, etc to back up our recommendations. Ergonomists who tell management "I think that is not ergonomic and you should spend money to fix it as a priority" without measuring the risk and presenting the prioritized analysis may be hurting the credibility of the profession of ergonomics. We should all measure when we assess and present our measurements. The Ergokit helps make it easy.