- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsHumanscale FreedomShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouch KeyboardHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolPocket Ergo - Internet Based SoftwarePocket Ergo Internet Based Software with Amazon Fire TabletThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
ErgoKit III - Assessment Tools
The ErgoKit Standard III contains the equipment a professional requires for an on-site ergonomics assessment. This ErgoKit contains a larger, digital force gauge with a capacity of 200 or 500 pounds. In ergonomics you should properly assess risk before prioritizing or implementing safety and productivity improvement recommendations. Scroll down for more Ergokit III details and specifications.
The Ergokit III has been discontinued.
Click here to see the Ergokit I.
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
Ergonomic Assessment Tools include your choice of Shimpo FGE Javelin FGE Force Gauge:
- FGE200HX: Javelin FGE-200HX (200 lb capacity / 0.4 lb accuracy)
- FGE500HX: Javelin FGE-500HX (500 lb capacity / 1 lb accuracy)
Don't see something vital to your consulting, or already have an item in the Ergokit you don't need? Please give us a call with additional customization questions. We're happy to help make recommendations specific to your needs and custom tailor your Ergokit.
All delicate equipment is protected by a custom water-jet cut foam insert. Equipment is organized and quickly accessible during assessments. The foam cut-outs enable a visual inventory of the equipment for easy tracking. This complete ErgoKit is portable and weighs approximately 29 lbs including the equipment case.
ErgoKit III Assessment Tools
- Digital Camera - Canon PowerShot SD1300 IS 12 Megapixel Digital Camera with 4x Optical Zoom to take pictures for explanations in reports and capable of shooting video at a 640x480 resolution in AVI format at 30 frames per second, including YouTube capture mode and a built-in speaker.
- Nexus 7 Android Tablet by Google - for use with our Pocket Ergo Internet Based Software that includes all the fundamental ergonomic assessment analysis tools. You can also download the optional CD version of the Advanced Ergonomics Manual to the tablet for reference as well.
- Force Gauge - Shimpo FGV-HX 500 lb or 200 lb capacity tests push/pull forces
- Scale - Stainless Steel Digital (220 lb) weighs boxes and parts for NIOSH equation
- Force Gauge Pull Strap & Carabiners for Pull testing
- Light Meter - Extech Digital 401027 measures ambient light levels
- Thermo-Hygrometer - Extech Digital 445580 measures humidity and temperature
- Laser or Optical Tape Measure quickly gauges distances up to 100 feet
- 8" Goniometer measures body angles
- Tape Measure
- Flexible Tape Measure
- Steel Ruler
- Equipment Case - Custom fit Porter Case keeps all assessment tools organized in one place; everything is easy to locate in its place with the foam cutouts
- Digital Stopwatch -
Download More Information
Professor Ergo's Thoughts:
I obviously believe that the Ergokit is an essential piece of equipment for every Ergonomist like me. When we are at the job site we must have as many measurement tools as is feasible. The Ergokit makes it feasible to have a lot of measuring devices with you. If we don't have the device we need to measure a suspected risk, we tend to eyeball our analysis and say to management "I think this looks bad". As a profession we need to be very diligent about measuring force, posture, frequency, duration, etc and then using the appropriate risk assessment guidelines like NIOSH, Liberty Mutual Push/Pull, etc to back up our recommendations. Ergonomists who tell management "I think that is not ergonomic and you should spend money to fix it as a priority" without measuring the risk and presenting the prioritized analysis may be hurting the credibility of the profession of ergonomics. We should all measure when we assess and present our measurements. The Ergokit helps make it easy.
Love the kit and the company
August 19, 2009
I would like to show my gratitude for your company's service. I have dealt with some truly unprofessional companies online before. Let's just say I've been waiting a year for one of them to reimburse me. But the service I have got here is extraordinary. All questions were responded to promptly and in detail, and the amount of documentation given is outstanding and neat. I am extremely satisfied. And that's coming from someone who's usually the one to send complain letters. Thank you again for the service and speedy delivery - US to Canada shipments have taken twice as long for me before. You are a model to how companies SHOULD behave online.