- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsUPLIFT Motion StoolShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth Postures Computer TaskmateHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10Neutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturiteUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket ErgoErgonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Eurotech Apollo MM95SL Mesh Chair - Optional Headrest
The Eurotech Apollo MM95SL Mesh Chair is an adjustable, high-back version of the very popular Eurotech Apollo MT9400 Mesh Chair. Like all Raynor Eurotech products, the Eurotech Apollo MM95SL mesh chairs offer an exceptional value. Few chairs in this price range offer such a wide array of ergonomic adjustability combined with quality construction. This chair is also offers more comfort with the improved, ergonomic controls. These controls give you more personalization of fit and sitting style than many other popular ergonomic mesh chairs on the market today.Read More...
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
The Raynor Eurotech Apollo MM95SL Mesh Chair is available with a black mesh back and black seat, or your choice of any of these custom fabrics on the seat at a small upcharge.
Choose from a variety of different fabrics for a winning combination of style and comfort. These chairs are considered by Raynor Eurotech to be custom covered chairs. Note: Custom chairs take 5-7 business days to manufacture before they will ship & are not returnable.
Grade 1 - Euro
Grade 2 - Basis
Grade 2 - Gunslinger Recycled Leather
Grade 3 - Canyon Vinyl
The Eurotech Apollo MM95SL Mesh Chair is available with or without a headrest.
The Eurotech Apollo MM95SL Mesh Chair offers both comfort and modern style at a great price point. Raynor's knack for state-of-the-art control and durability give these multifunction mesh chairs long lasting appeal. You will also be surprised at the amount of ergonomic features packed into this economical chair.
All of the ergonomic features, benefits and customizable options for the Eurotech Apollo MM95SL Mesh Chairs are listed below, as well as a variety of additional information. If you have any questions or need help choosing a mesh chair, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Features - Eurotech Apollo MM95SL Mesh Chair
- The Eurotech Apollo MM95SL Mesh Chair features a new seat slider for added comfort control
- Synchro-tilt means the back and seat tilt together in a preset ratio
- Tilt tension control allows you to increase or decrease the pressure required to tilt or rock the chair
- Tilt lock allows you to lock the back in whichever position is most comfortable, leave it unlocked to rock.
- Pneumatic height adjustment lets you select the correct seat height with the flip of a level
- Waterfall seat reduces pressure at the back of your knees promoting better blood flow to your legs
- Height and width adjustable arms let you select the position best suited to your needs and comfort
Eurotech Apollo MM95SL Mesh Chair Specifications
|26" W x 24" D x 40.6 - 44.1" H|
|Seat||20.5" W x 18.5" D|
|Back||21.3" W x 22.4" H|
|Weight capacity||250 lbs|
|Warranty||Limited lifetime warranty|
Ergonomic Adjustments for Eurotech Apollo MM95SL Mesh Chair
- Seat Height Raise or lower the seat to match your height
- Synchro-Tilt Movement Backrest reclines at a faster rate than the seat, opening your posture and promoting healthy movement
- Tilt Tension Increase or decrease the recline tension to match your body weight
- Chair Tilt Lock Allows you to lock your chair at a comfortable working angle
- Arm Height Adjust the chair arm height to match your natural elbow height
- Arm Width Arms adjust inward and outward to match your body width
- Lumbar Raise or flatten the curvature of your lumbar support
- Waterfall Seat Edge Contoured or flexible seat edge reduces pressure at the backs of the knees
- Adjustable Headrest Raise or lower the headrest to match your height. Some headrests may also feature depth adjustment
- Contoured Cushions Contoured cushions follow the natural curvature of your body helping to evenly disperse pressure and give full support
- Seat Height Raise or lower the seat to match your height