- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsUPLIFT Motion StoolShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolPocket Ergo - Internet Based SoftwarePocket Ergo Internet Based Software with Amazon Fire TabletThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Focal Locus Sphere Workstation
The Focal Locus Sphere Workstation is the second addition to the Locus family, offering everything featured on the original Locus desk, such as the height and incline adjustability, but with a 40% larger desktop, which easily accommodates multiple files, blueprints and reports. The curved design gives a cockpit feel, bringing all your items close to you and within easy reach when needed. While standard boxy desktops take up a lot of unused space, The Focal Locus Sphere Workstation works with you, and its elegant and streamlined design looks great and performs perfectly.
Focal is a manually height adjustable desk which doesn't require an electric outlet. We also offer electric height adjustable desks, which do require an electrical outlet.Read More...
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
The desktop of the Focal Locus Standing Desk is available in two laminate finishes, or upgrade to one of two wood veneer finishes.
Sphere Stay Flat Shelf
Stay organized by adding a Stay Flat Shelf to your Focal Locus Desk. The fixed upper shelf is 48" W x 8" D, large enough for files and papers.
Cable Management Tray
Tired of unsightly cords polluting your line of sight? A cable management tray is designed to channel those cords for improved organization and peace of mind.
The Focal Locus Standing Desk is available with or without a desktop-mounted LED light.
Free up valuable desk space with the Focal iMac Monitor Bracket. Designed to work with the Focal Locus Workstation, you can mount this bracket either to the edge of the Locus desk or to the optional Focal Stay-Flat Shelf. The Focal iMac Monitor Bracket works with all iMac, Thunderbolt, and Cinema displays.
Notebook and Tablet Stand
The Goldtouch Go! Travel Notebook and Tablet Stand will come in handy not only when you're traveling, but anytime you want to set your laptop or tablet in an ergonomic position. Choose from seven different height settings to keep your screen at eye-level, which helps you avoid problems like eye strain and neck and back pain. This item also works well as a document holder, allowing you to input data without having to move your neck repeatedly from document to screen. The stand is lightweight and easily portable, yet strong enough to support laptops up to 17'' in length. Best of all, it's free!
All Focal desks ship for free to both commercial locations and residences in the lower 48 states of the US. We don't spring any hidden shipping costs on you during the checkout process. Just place your order, and we'll contact you to arrange the free shipping method that will work best for you.
Room of Choice Delivery ($199)
If you need us to bring your shipment into a specific room of your business or residence, just choose this option and we'll have your desk delivered where you need it.
Please note: This delivery option will add about 1½ to 2 weeks to transit time.
Room of Choice Delivery with Desk Installation ($299)
If you need the desk both delivered into a specific room and put together, choose this option and we can arrange for assembly as well. Desk installation services are not available in California. Installation of accessories will incur an extra fee.
Please note: This delivery option will add about 1½ to 2 weeks to transit time.
Alaska, Hawaii and International Shipping (Will Contact with Pricing)
Our desks can ship to any commercial or residential location outside the lower 48 US states as well. If you are in Alaska, Hawaii, or any international location, choose this option, and we can calculate your shipping cost and contact you for approval. Please note that duties, brokerage fees and taxes will apply to international orders. One less expensive alternative is to purchase just an UPLIFT Desk base that can ship within a business day via UPS ground, and source your desktop locally.
The Focal Locus Sphere Workstation is the perfect solution for those looking for a height adjustable desk that can transition to a drafting table, and still obtain all the health benefits connected with standing for a part of the day. Stylishly designed and constructed, it is highly customizable, available in four different finishes and can be paired with a shelf and the award winning Focal seat for maximum comfort and adjustablility. The Focal Locus Sphere Workstation has a wide height range, perfect for users of any size, and ideal for engineers, artists, and all creative minds.
Features - Focal Locus Sphere Workstation
- Easily adjusts with a simple and elegant crank mechanism
- Transitions to a drafting table angled up to 15°
- Features tilt function on every model
- Desktop surface made with natural wood veneers and produced in the U.S.A.
- Curved surface puts everything on desk within arm's reach
Focal Locus Sphere Workstation Specifications
|Desktop dimensions||31'' x 78''|
|Height range||36'' - 48''|
|Weight capacity||180 lbs|
|Desktop angle||0° - 15°|
|Warranty||5 years for the height-adjustable desk mechanism
10 years on laminate and wood veneers
The Focal Locus Sphere Workstation is best used with the Focal Locus Seat.
Download more information
Video Demonstration- Focal Locus Sphere Workstation
See the Focal Locus Sphere Workstation in action below.
Professor Ergo's Thoughts:
The Focal Locus Sphere Workstation offers the same important advantages of any height adjustable desk, but can also transition to a drafting table. Sitting for long hours can cause numerous health issues from heart disease to obesity, and standing for just a few hours a day can prevent long term negative health effects.