- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsUPLIFT Motion StoolShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10Neutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturiteUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Humanscale Freedom Chair Replacement Arm Support
The Humanscale Freedom Chair Arm Supports are the hard plastic piece underneath the arms, not the arm pads. The replacement arm supports are designed to replace worn out or broken arm supports on any Humanscale Freedom Chair with standard armrests. These will not work for Freedom chairs with advanced (swiveling or sliding) arms. Need help deciding which arm support you need? Drop in our live chat or call us at 800-531-3746 for expert assistance.
Looking for replacement arm pads? Visit our replacement Humanscale Freedom Chair Arm Pad product page.
Swiveling arm supports with button adjustment have been discontinued and redesigned to be sturdier. The replacement for these is the Humanscale Freedom Chair Retrofit Armrest Kit.Read More...
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
Arms supports are available for standard arms, left or right side. Standard arms move up and down but are not width-adjustable. Arm supports are available in either graphite or titanium finish. Graphite is darker, closer to black. Titanium is more of a silvery metallic. If you are unsure about which type of arms you have, please call us and we'll help you figure it out.
Have a broken or worn out Humanscale Freedom Chair Arm Support? Don't fret. It's an easy repair to make. Arm Supports are available for left or right side and in graphite or titanium finish, for standard (non-swiveling, non-sliding) arms. If you need replacement parts for advanced arms, either the older style that swivels/pivots, or the new style that slides inward, please look at our Humanscale Freedom Chair Retrofit Armrest Kits listing. Please don't hesitate to call us at (800) 531-3746 if you have any questions.
Features - Humanscale Freedom Replacement Arm Support
- Arm supports fit the standard, height-adjustable-only arms
- Replacement arm support is plastic underneath arm pad, not the arm pad itself
- Replacement part for Humanscale Freedom Chair only
- Available in titanium (metallic grey) or graphite (black)
- Arm support is plastic piece only and does not include arm pads
- Please make sure your part order is correct as we do not accept returns on custom part orders. Call us at (800) 531-3746 if you need help choosing the correct arm support replacement for your Humanscale Freedom chair.
Download more information
December 17, 2012
The grey plastic bases on the Arm Supportts of my chair cracked and left me without a comfortable support at my work station. I called HumanScale and explained the issue and they did send me a replacement for the base. (Cushions would be extra, they explained) It was about thirty minutes to install and once again I have back the most comfortable work chair I have ever owned. Clearly one of my best investments.
August 24, 2012
Finally received the correct part. I do not have the allen head to remove pins and its not an easy task, but I have received exceptional support.