- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsUPLIFT Motion StoolShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolPocket Ergo - Internet Based SoftwarePocket Ergo Internet Based Software with Amazon Fire TabletThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Goldtouch Go!2 Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard GTP-0044W
The Goldtouch Go!2 Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard GTP-0044W provides the comfort and health benefits of an ergonomic keyboard in a portable, wireless package. This travel ergonomic keyboard easily pairs with any Bluetooth-ready mobile device as well as laptops and computers. The lightweight Goldtouch Go!2 offers soft keys, a split design and a tenting feature to help users place their hands in a more neutral and comfortable position while typing. These user-friendly Goldtouch Go!2 Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard GTP-0044W easily switch between operating systems and devices with a simple key command for convenient ergonomic comfort on the go.
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
The Goldtouch Go! Travel Notebook Stand is designed to support your laptop while you work, relieving unnecessary strain on your back, neck or arms. It can pop up quickly whenever you need it, or it can be stored away in a small case for travel. The stand features a strong but light aluminum construction with a Neoprene storage case that can also be used as a mousing surface. It accommodates laptops up to 17'', and when stored away, measures 7.5'' x 10'' in the case.
The right-handed Goldtouch Ergonomic Mouse is offered for $15.00 with this keyboard bundle (regularly $59.00). The popular Goldtouch Ergonomic Mouse treats and prevents repetitive stress injuries caused by traditional mice by decreasing hand fatigue and discomfort for users with its unique, contoured shape. The body of the mouse supports a neutral wrist angle of 20° - 30° as shown in the image below. The Goldtouch Mouse design also offers longer buttons with a low click force, allowing users with different sized hands to comfortably use the same mouse while minimizing the pressure needed to click the buttons. You may also choose the left handed version for a discounted price of $39.00.
Free Ergonomic Mouse Pad
This Humanscale Ergonomic Mouse Pad provides both a smooth, soft mousing surface and puts a great ergonomic workstation reference right at your fingertips. Purchase the Goldtouch Go! Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard and receive an ergonomic mouse pad, absolutely free!
The Goldtouch Go!2 Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard GTP-0044W offers the same popular ergonomic features and benefits of the wired Goldtouch Go!2 in a wireless design that automatically connects with your Bluetooth-ready mobile device whenever you turn it on. This Bluetooth wireless ergonomic keyboard features 0-30 degree horizontal adjustment to help keep your wrists straight and comfortable as you type, plus a 0-30 degree vertical adjustment to help reduce arm and wrist tension.
The slim, compact and portable Goldtouch Go!2 Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard GTP-0044W easily pairs with your iPad or Bluetooth-ready mobile device as well as laptop computers (Mac and PC) and can switch back and forth between devices and operating systems with one simple key command. It also includes a key cover which protects your keys from damage and also works as a base when you want to use your Goldtouch Go!2 keyboard on top of a laptop keyboard.
Features - Goldtouch Go! Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard
- Completely wireless and pairs with Bluetooth ready devices for on-the-go computing
- Use with your mobile device! Pairs with almost any Bluetooth 3.0 enabled device, including iPads, iPhones, laptops, Android tablets and video game consoles.
- Maintains connectivity up to a distance of 30 feet, or ten meters, under normal operating conditions
- Folds in half for easy and quick storage. Thin and lightweight, weighing less than 1 lb
- The two halves separate up to 3 1/2", and the center of the keyboard raises up to 3 1/2" - splaying and tenting a keyboard is shown to decrease pressure in the wrists while typing
- Extra soft key touch - low activation force and a full key travel distance makes for comfortable keying and reduces the risks of pain that come from "bottoming out" while keying
- Function keys are marked for both PC and Mac, and the Mac markings are in a different color for easy identification
- Attractive low profile design in striking black color
- Internal battery charges via standard USB cable (included)
Goldtouch Go!2 Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard GTP-0044W Technical Specifications
|Activation key force||39g - 42g average|
|Travel distance||3.2mm, +/- .5mm|
|Weight||1 lb, 1 oz|
|Dimensions||13.5" W x 5.9" D x 0.9" H
(at highest point)
|Compatibility||Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8
Mac OS X 10.4 and above
Download more information
Video Review - Goldtouch Go!2 Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard - GTP-0044W
Check out our video review of the Goldtouch Go!2 Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard below.
How to Fold & Unfold - Goldtouch Go!2 Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard - GTP-0044W
Check out how to fold and unfold your Goldtouch Go!2 Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard for easy portability.
How to Pair with Android Devices - Goldtouch Go!2 Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard - GTP-0044W
Check out how to pair your Goldtouch Go!2 Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard with Android devices.
How to Pair with Mac OS - Goldtouch Go!2 Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard - GTP-0044W
Check out how to pair your Goldtouch Go!2 Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard with Mac operating systems.
How to Pair with Windows PC - Goldtouch Go!2 Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard - GTP-0044W
Check out how to pair your Goldtouch Go!2 Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard with Windows PC operating systems.
How to Pair with iPad & iPhone - Goldtouch Go!2 Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard - GTP-0044W
Check out how to pair your Goldtouch Go!2 Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard with your iPad & iPhone.
Customizing Your Office - Goldtouch Go!2 Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard - GTP-0044W
Check out the video review of the Goldtouch products in action!
Bluetooth Basics - Part One
Check out these tips and tricks for improving your wireless performance!
Bluetooth Basics - Part Two
Learn how to make sure your PC is Bluetooth ready!
Bluetooth Basics - Part Three
Check out these easy solutions to common Mac Bluetooth problems!
Professor Ergo's Thoughts:
It's important to stay healthy and comfortable when you're working on the go in order to avoid cramps, pain and long-term health issues. That's why I recommend the Goldtouch Go!2 Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard GTP-0044W for all mobile device and laptop users. This slim, portable and comfortable ergonomic keyboard connects easily to your mobile device or computer. Plus it offers a pain relieving split design and tenting feature to help you avoid injuries and cramping associated with typing.
I would recommend this item to a friend.
The traveling chair
January 31, 2015
I have been VERY happy with this keyboard. It is comfortable and travels well in my backpack.
Cons:Does it really have to be that expensive? I would like to get these for my entire department, but there is no way I can afford this price.
June 28, 2014
My first ergonomic keyboard. Keys sometimes give out a squeak and the bluetooth disconnects from time to time. Other than that, simply a bliss.
2 thumbs up
March 4, 2014
Say good bye to wrist/arm discomfort after a day at the keyboard!
Compact and sturdy
February 10, 2014
I bought this keyboard because I broke my wrist and was in a long arm cast. This keyboard was perfect for my needs. It has a good feel and just enough adjustability. I have a Kinesis at work and it is too bulky, has odd buttons on the sides that I hit by accident, and it will not stay tilted unless I duct tape it in position -- very clutsy. The Kinesis also does not pack well, being bullky. Goldtouch all the way.