- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsUPLIFT Motion StoolShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Humanscale Float Table Base
The Humanscale Float Table Base is the next generation in height-adjustable desk bases. The Float Desk is named for its ability to nearly "float" into position when moving up or down. It does this with easy, one-hand counterbalance weight adjustment, without electricity, and without a cross beam, freeing up valuable leg space. Along with nearly effortless sit-to-stand height adjustment, Humanscale Float Table Bases also offer the safety of a constant-force mechanism and lighted indicator which only allows adjustment when the desktop and its contents are counterbalanced properly.Read More...
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
The Humanscale Float Table comes in three available base colors: White, Black, or Silver.
The crank which counterbalances the desktop weight on your Humanscale Float Table can come mounted permanently or is also available removable.
Heavy Duty Kit
The heavy duty kit is an optional cylinder you can add to increase the lifting capacity an additional 30 lbs.
The Humanscale Float Table Base comes in two sizes, one for tops 48" to 54" wide and one for tops 60" to 72" wide.
Choose whether your Float Table base will be used with a 24" deep or 30" deep top.
Optional Keyboard Tray
An ergonomic keyboard tray is an excellent accessory for your height adjustable desk base, and the Humanscale Float Keyboard Tray has been specifically designed for use with the Float Table. Its specially-designed platform, track and mechanism allow for full storage under your Float Table's desktop, even using a desktop as shallow as 24''. The streamlined mechanism design features the standard 15° of negative tilt found in all Humanscale mechanisms, but removes the independent height adjustment from the keyboard tray mechanism, instead allowing you to use your Float Table's height adjustment capabilities to adjust your keyboard tray. The Float Keyboard Tray comes in black or white, and also lets you choose between foam, gel or slim gel palm rest.
- HUS403~B~F: Black with black foam palm rest
- HUS403~B~G: Black with black gel palm rest
- HUS403~B~S: Black with black slim gel palm rest
- HUS403~W~F: White with gray foam palm rest
- HUS403~W~G: White with gray gel palm rest
- HUS403~W~S: White with gray slim gel palm rest
All UPLIFT desks ship for free to both commercial locations and residences in the lower 48 states of the US. We don't spring any hidden shipping costs on you during the checkout process. Just place your order, and we'll contact you to arrange the free shipping method that will work best for you.
Room of Choice Delivery ($199)
If you need us to bring your shipment into a specific room of your business or residence, just choose this option and we'll have your desk delivered where you need it.
Please note: This delivery option will add about 1½ to 2 weeks to transit time.
Room of Choice Delivery with Desk Installation ($539)
If you need the desk both delivered into a specific room and put together, choose this option and we can arrange for assembly as well. Desk installation services are not available in California.
Please note: This delivery option will add about 1½ to 2 weeks to transit time.
Canadian Shipping ($249)
We deliver most desk orders to Canada for a flat rate. If for some reason this flat rate does not apply to your order, we will contact you to approve any shipping charge adjustments before proceeding.
Alaska, Hawaii and International Shipping (Will Contact with Pricing)
Our desks can ship to any commercial or residential location outside the lower 48 US states as well. If you are in Alaska, Hawaii, or any international location, choose this option, and we can calculate your shipping cost and contact you for approval. Please note that duties, brokerage fees and taxes will apply to international orders. One less expensive alternative is to purchase just an UPLIFT Desk base that can ship within a business day via UPS ground, and source your desktop locally.
Notebook and Tablet Stand
The UPLIFT Notebook and Tablet Stand will come in handy not only when you're traveling, but anytime you want to set your laptop or tablet in an ergonomic position. Choose from seven different height settings to keep your screen at eye-level, which helps you avoid problems like eye strain and neck and back pain. This item also works well as a document holder, allowing you to input data without having to move your neck repeatedly from document to screen. The stand is lightweight, easily portable, and best of all, it's free!
Free Live Ergonomic Training Webinar
This chair purchase includes a Live Half-Hour Online Seminar with an ergonomic pro. This webinar will help you learn how best to use ergonomic tools and make the right choices for your workstation. Anyone interested in building an ideal workspace for their own unique needs should take advantage of this offer. The webinar will cover valuable ergonomic essentials such as:
- Understanding the biomechanics of sitting
- Setting up a workstation to maximize efficiency
- Adjusting a chair to promote neutral posture
- Learning exercises to reduce stress and fatigue
The sleek design of the Humanscale Float Table Base makes fingertip height adjustment easy. By pressing a lever and applying minimal force, you can easily adjust the height anywhere from 27" to 47", an excellent range of adjustment rare for this type of mechanism. With its sturdy steel and aluminum construction, minimalistic crossbar-free design, easy sit-to-stand adjustability and intuitive counterbalanced adjustment, the Humanscale Float Table Base is a functional yet sophisticated height-adjustable desk base solution.
Features - Humanscale Float Table Base
- Provides an impressive 20" of near-effortless height adjustment
- Sleek design features unobstructed leg space free of clunky support beam and requires no electricity
- Unique adjustable counterbalance mechanism can support up to 130 lbs
- Base can accommodate table tops with a width of anywhere from 48" to 72"
- Safety feature prevents possibility of injury due to incorrect counterbalance
- Lighted indicator for intuitive adjustment instruction
- Sturdy steel and aluminum construction meets BIFMA load and capacity requirements
Humanscale Float Table Base Specifications
|Height range||27" to 47" H|
|Weight capacity||130 lbs|
Want to use a keyboard tray with your Float Table? No problem! The Float table requires the use of an 11'' track, and we recommend going with the 5GSM mechanism. A Humanscale keyboard tray system, like the Humanscale 900 Keyboard Tray System, is available with an 11'' track option.
Note: This track length will not allow the tray to fully stow beneath the desk.
Professor Ergo's Thoughts:
The counterbalance mechanism on the Humanscale Float Table Base makes it a breeze to alternate between sitting and standing, which of course helps to promote blood flow and thus increase productivity. It also makes for a safer height-adjustable desk, preventing the possibility of injury that can come with incorrect counterbalance. And the Humanscale Float Desk Base does all of this without one of those obtrusive support beams that can get in the way of your leg space.