- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsHumanscale FreedomShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouch KeyboardHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolPocket Ergo - Internet Based SoftwarePocket Ergo Internet Based Software with Amazon Fire TabletThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Humanscale M2 Monitor Arm
The Humanscale M2 Monitor Arm is a fully articulating arm that uses a spring instead of a gas cylinder. The M2 monitor mount features a sleek, streamlined look that is thinner than any other arm; arm links are only 1.1" thick. The M2 is fingertip-adjustable, extremely durable and long lasting, and lighter than most LCD arms. The M2 LCD arm is also Apple compatible. Scroll down to see more Humanscale M2 details and specifications.
Want a better price on this item? Contact us for a quote.
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
Receive a free gift as appreciation for being a valued Human Solution customer! Choose one of the following options:
- A FREE Goldtouch Go! Travel Notebook and Tablet Stand - View your tablet or laptop in a more comfortable ergonomic position with this lightweight, adjustable stand, which can also be used as a document holder.
- A FREE Goldtouch Adjustable Keyboard - GTN-0033 - This keyboard's split design promotes a more natural and ergonomic typing position.
- A FREE UPLIFT CPU Holder - Clear up desktop space and keep your computer tower off the floor by mounting it to the underneath of your desktop. This accessory is great for height-adjustable desk users.
Choose between two different Humanscale M2 arm models:
- M2 Standard - supports monitors weighing 8 - 20 lbs
- M2 Light - supports monitors weighing 4 - 14 lbs
Choose between two different Humanscale M2 arm finishes:
Select one of the three mounts available on the M2 arm.
- Clamp mount works equally well on the edge of a work surface or through a grommet hole
- Bolt-through mount which requires a drilled hole through the work surface
- Dual mount - includes both clamp and bolt-through mounts
- Click here to chat to get answers to your questions!
The Humanscale M2 Monitor Arm uses a mechanical spring to offer dynamic adjustability while improving overall product life. This new technology enables Humanscale to create an ultra slim, sleek profile that makes an attractive addition to any office. Fewer parts make this arm less costly and more environmentally friendly.
Humanscale M2 LCD Monitor Arm Features
- Polished aluminum finish with white trim or silver with gray trim
- Ultra-thin arm links with integrated cable management
- Mounting options for either a clamp or a bolt-through mount
- Design supports monitors up to 24" wide and up to 20 pounds
- Compatible with Apple monitors when used with an adapter (order from the Apple Store)
- M2 includes 75mm and 100mm VESA mounting plates (does not support 200mm x 100mm VESA mounts)
- 15 year warranty
Humanscale M2 Earth-friendly Features
- Made with 52% recycled and 99% recyclable materials
- Constructed with 100% recycled and recyclable aluminum
- Utilizes fewer raw materials than traditional monitor arms
- Requires no gas cylinders that are difficult to recycle
- Made primarily with recycled aluminum
- View the LEED credits documentation
|Frame finish||Polished aluminum with white finish|
|Mount options||Clamp or bolt-through|
|Compatible monitors||PC monitors up to 24" and 20 lbs
Mac monitors using adapter from Apple
|Weight||5 lbs (ship weight 8.5 lbs)|
|Clamp mount||Fits 2" thick desk or less|
Download more information
April 21, 2012
I very happy with everything about this except I wish it went higher. You'll have to be sure it will go high enough for you or work out some way to mount it higher. This is the only reason I gave it 4 instead of 5 stars. After using it for a month I feel like it's a high-quality well-designed device and looks like it will last a long time. I love that. One warning: if you buy direct from manufacturer you will have to wait a week or two before they actually ship it. It does say this on the website, but I didn't see it before I ordered.
M2 monitor arm is working great!
August 12, 2009
I saw that this arm won the NeoCon award for best monitor arm so I went ahead and bought it based on that. I'm happy to say that this beautiful monitor arm holds my LCD monitor exactly where I effortlessly move it to. It is so much easier to adjust than my last arm. My desk is now more usable as I can get my monitor in the optimal position or push it out of the way when not needed.