- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsHumanscale FreedomShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolPocket Ergo - Internet Based SoftwarePocket Ergo Internet Based Software with Amazon Fire TabletThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Innovative IOP iPad Arm
The Innovative IOP iPad Arm adds a new level of efficiency and versatility to the iPad. Adjustments can be made effortlessly to give the user the freedom to position their iPad in a way that best fits their individual needs. Available with fixed or flexible height, the Innovative IOP iPad Arm's durable construction allows it to stand up to the rigors of retail use and it also works great for office, hospitality and home use. Sleek design, stability and smooth functionality make the Innovative IOP iPad Arms a top choice for multi-taskers and those looking to maximize available workspace.Read More...
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
The Innovative IOP iPad Arm is available in two different models which can come with or without home button access:
- The POS 9189 model is a 12-inch pole that installs via a thru-desk mount and offers 5 inches of height adjustment from 7 to 12 inches above the desk surface. This mount also has a cable management system within the pole for discrete cord storage.
- The 7000 model is an adjustable arm mount that includes a FLEXmount for six different mounting options including clamp-on, grommet mounting, and wall mounting on a single system. This model offers 24.8 inches of depth adjustment, 15.9 inches of vertical adjustment, and can collapse to a mere 3.2 inches when not in use.
ColorEach model of the Innovative IOP iPad Arm has its own color choices:
- The POS 9189 model is only available in Dark Grey.
- The 7000 model is available in Vista Black and Silver.
- Click here to chat to get answers to your questions!
The Innovative IOP iPad Arms combine smart engineering with state-of-the-art design principles to create a product that is both stylish and highly functional. Easy to install and easier to use, the Innovative IOP iPad Arm fits seamlessly into a variety of environments while its solid construction makes it durable and environmentally friendly. Both Innovative iPad arm mounts offer the option to restrict access to the iPad home button. This feature is ideal for use in a public space, like that of a retail area, where you don't want customers to change the iPad's program or app.
Features - Innovative IOP iPad Arm
- Durable construction stands up to retail use and abuse
- Easily rotate tablet from portrait to landscape
- Swivel and tilt tablet or lock in place
- Cable management system allows you to tuck cables neatly out of sight
- Secure mount prevents theft or damage to Apple iPad
Warranty - The Innovative 10 Year Guarantee
Innovative Office Products warrants that its products will be free from defects in material and workmanship. Innovative will repair or replace, at its discretion, any defective product without charge (shipping charges excluded) for a period of 10 years after the original date of sale, unless the product damage resulted from buyer abuse, misuse or negligence. Exceptions to the 10 year warranty are:
- Bild® motorized column: 1 year
- Busby® USB monitor arm mount: 1 year
- Tablik® tablet mount: 3 years
- Winston Workstation®: 5 years
Innovative IOP iPad Arm Specifications
|POS adjustment range||7" - 12" above mounting surface|
|7000 adjustment range||24.8" horizontal, 15.9" vertical, collapses to 3.2"|
Innovative 7000 iPad Holder
Innovative POS iPad Holder
Professor Ergo's Thoughts:
With the Innovative IOP iPad Arm a host of security features ideal for retail areas including a frame to prevent home button access as well as hex screws to prevent theft. Each arm option grants height adjustment, while the 7000 also includes depth adjustment for intuitive interaction that may be stowed out of the way when not in use. Also great for home use, the Innovative IOP iPad Arm also has the capability of changing the way you interact with your table while at home, making it a great addition to your workspace or entertainment area.