- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsUPLIFT Motion StoolShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Online Desk Selector Results: Best Solid Wood Adjustable Height Desks
Thanks for using our Online Desk Selector! It looks like you're interested in a solid wood height adjustable desk. Well chosen, friend. These desks will provide a beautiful and distinctive look in any home or office, combining our high-quality UPLIFT bases with the warmth and natural beauty of solid native Texas woods. Each desktop is made to order by our local woodworker here in Austin, Texas, and displays a craftsmanship you won't find in any other height-adjustable desk. The beautifully handcrafted tops are then paired with the sturdy UPLIFT 900 electric height-adjustable desk base in one of three colors to complete your workstation.
Choose your desktop from cedar, mesquite, natural or dark-stained knotty alder, natural or dark-stained ash, natural or dark-stained pecan, white oak, cherry, maple, walnut, or bamboo, to achieve the custom look you desire.
- One of our most popular solid wood desks is the UPLIFT 900 in Cedar, a Texas native wood, made distinctive by its reddish color with stripes of blonde running through it.
- For another Texas beauty, go for the UPLIFT 900 in Mesquite. This beautiful and long-lasting wood only gets better over time. Each piece is unique, and you can customize it with either a straight or natural edge.
- Perhaps you want the high-end look and feel of solid wood, but prefer a more modern look? We've got you covered. Try the UPLIFT 900 in Premium Bamboo. Our bamboo tops are an inch and a half thick, and feature a beautiful and unique strand pattern with a darker vertical grain core.
Not sure which wood is your favorite? For your convenience, we have assembled a solid wood sample kit containing a sample of each wood type. Samples are 6.5" x 12", large enough to determine which wood is right for your space, and each is the actual thickness of the desktop. The kit is free; you just pay shipping, and the shipping costs are refunded when you order a solid wood height adjustable desk.
If time is a concern for you, please consider that our cedar and mesquite tops take between 4-6 weeks to create and ship out. If you can't wait quite that long, all of our other wood tops take between 2-3 weeks to create and ship out. Check out our UPLIFT 900 Solid Wood Sit-Stand Desk - Design Your Own listing to learn more about any of these options.
If you want a truly unique and natural look, you can order your solid wood desktop with a barkline edge. The barkline edge retains the character that you'll find near the bark of the tree, so that your desktop has "wavy" edges. For a cleaner look, you can also choose square edges, or you can have the top made with one barkline edge and one square edge.
Want to learn a little more about two of our most popular Texas native wood desktops, cedar and mesquite? Click on the video below!
We have a range of standard sizes to choose from, but we can also custom-make a top to your exact shape and dimension requirements. Just give us a call and let us know what you need, and we'll take it from there!