- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsHumanscale FreedomShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouch KeyboardHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolPocket Ergo - Internet Based SoftwarePocket Ergo Internet Based Software with Amazon Fire TabletThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
UPLIFT Large Keyboard Tray
The UPLIFT Large Keyboard Tray features an easy-to-use lift, release and lock height adjustment mechanism that gives you a full 8'' of knob-free height adjustment, as well as wheel tilt adjustment and easy-read height and tilt indicators for consistent adjustment. Its wide, low-profile phenolic keyboard platform gets your keyboard even closer to your lap and makes for easy, compact storage when not in use, and the foam pad mousing area and sliding mouse catcher on the same surface can easily switch sides for ambidextrous mousing. Also available with a separate adjustable mouse platform as the UPLIFT Switch Keyboard Tray, the UPLIFT Large Keyboard Tray is a sturdy, easily adjustable and affordable way to get your keyboard and mouse within reach, cutting down on repetitive stress issues.
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
UPLIFT Corner Sleeve
Add an UPLIFT corner sleeve to solve the issues of limited depth when trying to install a keyboard tray on the right angle of an L-shaped or corner desk. This low profile mount is available in two different models to attach to worksurfaces 1'' - 2.5'' thick, and is compatible with all UPLIFT keyboard tray tracks.
Goldtouch Ergonomic Keyboard
Add a Goldtouch Adjustable Keyboard - GTN-0033 at a discounted bundle price with this keyboard tray. This wired USB keyboard's split design promotes a more natural and ergonomic typing position.
- Click here to chat to get answers to your questions!
An ergonomic keyboard tray system like the UPLIFT Large Keyboard Tray is an essential addition to any ergonomic workstation, as its height and tilt adjustment quickly get your keyboard and mouse in the proper position to prevent painful repetitive stress issues. The platform's unique, large surface comfortably fits almost any keyboard and mouse, and the separate foam mousing surface, sliding mouse catcher and cord manager can be switched from right to left. With features like quick and easy height and tilt adjustment with built-in indicators and a counterbalance spring to offset the weight of your keyboard and mouse while adjusting, getting the keyboard platform to a comfortable position that's right for you is right at your fingertips.
The UPLIFT Large Keyboard Tray comes standard with a both a 21'' and an 11'' track which mounts to the underside of your desk. The standard 21'' track fits any desk with at least 21'' of depth on the underside of the desktop and allows for full retraction of the tray when not in use. If you have a desk less than 21'' deep, or a crossbar or other obstruction which does not allow for a full 21'' track, an 11'' track is included. Please note that, while an 11'' track length will not allow you to fully store your tray under your desk, we find that most users never fully retract their tray even if they have that capability. You can also use the rear 360° swivel of your tray's mechanism to rotate the platform around and stow it away.
For users who prefer a separate adjustable platform for your mouse, the UPLIFT Switch Keyboard Tray features a separate 9" diameter fully-adjustable mouse platform that can slide from right to left for ambidextrous mouse use. It offers all of the same great keyboard platform adjustment of the Large Keyboard Tray while giving you separate mouse adjustment.
Compare both UPLIFT Keyboard Tray models below!
Features - UPLIFT Large Keyboard Tray
- Easy lift and release height adjustment mechanism gives you 8'' of adjustment without need for levers or knobs, and wheel tilt adjustment allows for both negative and positive platform tilt
- Height and tilt indicators allow for consistent adjustment
- Standard 21'' track allows for full retraction under desk, with a second 11'' track included for limited depth desks
- Features 360° of rear swivel for easy adjustment and storage
- 27'' wide keyboard platform is large enough to hold both your keyboard and mouse on the same surface
- Includes removable foam palm support, as well as an integrated foam mousing surface and mouse cord manager that can be easily switched for ambidextrous mousing
- American-made durable steel track and mechanism and slim phenolic platform meet or exceed ANSI / BIFMA standards
|Platform dimensions||27'' W x 11.125'' D x 0.25'' thick|
|Mousing surface dimensions||8.125'' diameter|
|Height adjustment||8'' total (3'' above track to 5'' below)|
|Tilt adjustment||20° negative to 10° positive|
|Track lengths||21'' L (standard) and 11'' L (for limited depth)|
|Swivel at mechanism||360°|
Download more information
Video Review - UPLIFT Large Keyboard Tray
Check out our video of the UPLIFT Large Keyboard Tray in action below.
Assembly Video - UPLIFT Large Keyboard Tray
A step-by-step video on how to install your UPLIFT Large Keyboard Tray.
Professor Ergo's Thoughts:
The UPLIFT Large Keyboard Tray allows you to get your keyboard and mouse right in your lap, giving you relaxed typing and mousing without having to reach or strain your shoulders, arms and wrists. And with its knob-free height adjustment, getting your keyboard platform to the proper ergonomic height is as simple as lifting to the right position and releasing to lock it in place. While the UPLIFT Large Keyboard Tray does have both positive and negative tilt, we recommend adjusting to a negative tilt for a more relaxed, comfortable typing position without painful wrist pronation.
Little Rock, Arkansas
I would recommend this item to a friend.
My Arms and Wrists Finally Have Relief!
August 12, 2015
I installed this keyboard tray last week and I absolutely love it! My back, arms, shoulders, and wrists would hurt every day at the end of work because my keyboard and mouse are on my workstation and my muscles were working all day long. I sit on the computer for 9 hours a day clicking and typing all day. I don't have any tingling pain anymore in my wrists thanks to this keyboard tray, and I love that you can negatively tilt the keyboard tray down to type more comfortably. Very easy to install with the step by step directions included. I recommend that anyone get a keyboard tray if you spend so much time on your computer all day. Since the keyboard tray moves up, down, in, and out, I don't have to worry about the tray beating up my legs all day. This is a great quality keyboard tray and I would recommend it to anyone. I was also able to get a $10 discount on this website with my purchase along with free shipping. Doesn't get any better than that!
Pros:Easy to assemble, Easy to Manipulate, Easy to use, the wrist padding is very comfortable, and the keyboard stays at your preference to easily slide under your desk for the next day.
I would recommend this item to a friend.
A top notch piece of equipment/furniture
December 14, 2014
Well made -- all the parts are high quality. Relatively easy to install, however I could not turn my desk upside down as it is part of a music studio and very large. The best thing about this tray, and the almost single reason I bought it was because of the short track they provide with it. Almost all other keyboard trays that can be tilted, moved around, etc all come with significantly longer tracks. I was limited to 12 inches exactly. The thing works great -- I use it every day. I only wish one could choose a smaller / less thick wrist rest. Yes, they say you can remove it -- but in fact removal is not that simple. The tilting feature is great - you can tilt the keyboard away from you which allows your wrists to straighten out while typing.
Pros:The whole thing is absolutely top quality.
Cons:Would like a smaller wrist pad -- or a choice at least. Current wrist pad is rather thick.
I would recommend this item to a friend.
Very good keyboard tray - versatile but heavy
November 10, 2014
This is a great keyboard tray. We bought about 12 for employee's who requested them.
Pros:Very adjustable - relatively firm working surface Helped several employees overcome ergonomic problems - that's a priceless benefit
Cons:a bit heavy but that is expected for a substantial item like this Can be a bit tricky to set up at first
I would recommend this item to a friend.
Uplift Large keyboard tray
October 30, 2014
We remodeled my office with ELFA desk tops and shelving. The desktops extend throughout the office, and I have 2 large computer screens. This keyboard tray allows me maneuverability. It swivels and I can lower it or raise it to a comfortable level for typing. It tucks away under the desktop when not in use. Highly recommend this product! Worth the money!
Amazing Keyboard Tray!
July 19, 2014
I love the keyboard tray! It really works amazingly well with the dial that lets me set the correct incline and the easy up/down height adjustment feature. I had an easy time installing the track under the desk after watching the installation video on the website. I also called into the human solution to ask a question about the install and they were very helpful as I'm not the handiest person in the world.