Swopper Air Chair
| Shop All Via Seating Products| Take a Tour
Choose Your Video
VIA Swopper Chair Review03:18
Swopper Intro & Benefits - Video # 101:52
Selected But Not Shown
Office seating just got interesting. Introducing the Air Chair by Swopper, the newest in ergonomic seating that allows you to swivel, bounce, and move your way to better postures just by altering the way you sit.
Active sitting allows your body to strengthen core muscles, invigorating your back and abs while bouncing on the seat supplies vital nutrients to your spine. Fabric on the cushion is now thermoregulated, and combines 3DEA high-tech cushions and an AIR Climate seat cover that comes with a net texture and silver, stone grey, and lime green colors.
This new design helps the Swopper Air Chair regulate heat while also delivering a softer, more plush seating experience you have to feel to believe. It encourages the same active sitting as the traditional Swopper chair, strengthening your core and burning calories by keeping your muscles moving throughout the day.
- Encourages activity to burn calories and improve muscle tone
- Continuous bouncing supplies spine with vital nutrients while strengthening your core and back
- Vertical height adjustments to fit a wide range of users
- Optional casters for easy movement
- Custom net fabric for increased breathability
|Seat size||16" diameter|
|Seat height||22" - 27.5"|
|Weight limit||250 lbs|
|Chair weight||23 lbs|
The Swopper Air Chair features a high-tech cushion with air climate seat cover that regulates heat so that your bottom will stay cool, even on a hot day.
The Swopper is available with or without casters, which lock when you put your weight on the seat. Please note, the casters are not removable.
Swopping all day is great for your back and core muscles, but eventually you will want to sit back and relax. The dynamic back support crafted of black polyurethane mesh lets you do just that. It's available only in the anthracite frame color and can be retrofitted to any Swopper. If you wish to order the back support separately for an existing Swopper, give us a call at (800) 531-3746.
This product comes standard with a limited lifetime warranty.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.
Are you sure you're finished customizing this product?
In many cases, we can offer bulk quantity discounts for purchases or smaller orders made over an extended period of time. Bulk deals are based on anticipated volume and the products you've selected. We can also provide you with brochures and swatches to assist in your purchasing decisions.
Swatch Request Form
Please allow 1-3 weeks for delivery.