- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsHumanscale FreedomShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolPocket Ergo - Internet Based SoftwarePocket Ergo Internet Based Software with Amazon Fire TabletThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Workrite Poise LCD Monitor Arm Extended Reach
The Workrite Poise Monitor Arm with Extended Reach gives the user the ability to work fluidly with their monitor for increased comfort and improved efficiency. With an additional 7 inches of reach compared to the standard Workrite monitor arm, this arm is perfect for larger work stations or placement on corner or L-shaped desks. The monitor arm easily attaches via c-clamp or grommet and allows for smooth adjustment with barely the touch of a finger. The Workrite Poise Monitor Arms also feature a parallel linkage design with adjustable pneumatic counter balance that floats the monitor above the work area while keeping your screen ergonomically correct. Sleek design, stability and smooth functionality make the Workrite Poise Monitor Arms with Extended Reach a top seller amongst those that multitask and need to maximize their work space at home or at the office.
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
Two color finishes are available for the Workrite Poise LCD Monitor Arm.
The Workrite Poise Monitor Arm with Extended Reach combines smart engineering with state-of-the-art design principles to create a product that is both stylish and affordable. Easy to install and easier to use, the Workrite Poise Monitor Arms redefine versatility for those in need of a monitor arm with extended reach capacity.
All of the Workrite Poise Monitor Arm features and benefits can be found below; this includes a variety of additional information including a handy brochure and video of the product in action. If you have any questions or need any help deciding which extended reach monitor arm is best for you, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Workrite Poise Monitor Arm Extended
- The Workrite Poise Monitor Arm with extended reach makes it possible for technology to adjust to the user rather than forcing the user to adjust to the technology
- Makes maximum use of the available space to increase productivity
- Monitor rotates from portrait to landscape with rotary stops to prevent cable damage and cable management system from base to monitor neatly organizes cables out of sight
- 360° rotation at the mounting base and first extension allows folded storage as shallow as 4''
- 180° rotation at the monitor connection for positioning and collaboration
- Graphic indicators are molded into the arm to assist in adjustment long after the assembly instructions have gone away and tension guides are easy to read and adjust
- Monitor tilt of 180° (70° back and 90° forward) to support touch screen application and special needs for users with disabilities and reclined usage
Workrite Poise Monitor Arm Extended Reach Specifications
|Pivot at base
360° / 180°
|Rotation||360° - portrait to landscape|
|Weight range||10-22 lbs|
|VESA plates||75mm and 100mm|
|Mounting||C-Clamp or grommet|
Workrite Poise Monitor Arm Extended Reach Environmental Features
- Recycled content 25% total
- 99% Recyclable
- Certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC)
- Design works great in small spaces as well as open spaces such as office, hospitality and health care environments