The Anthro Elevate II Electric Sit-Stand Desk has been discontinued. For a similar product, please visit our sister site UPLIFTDesk.com and view the Adjustable Height Standing Desk page.
Pure electric height adjustability. It's the Anthro Elevate II Plus Sit-Stand Electric Lift Table and it's ready to give you more energy just by switching up the way you work at your desk.
Give yourself the freedom to sit and stand to work, featuring easy electric adjustments at the touch of a button, and a sleek and durable 3D thermoplastic membrane top with contoured edges for desktop style you can really get used to. The workstation effortlessly lifts up to 150 pounds of desktop gear and accessories, and comes with an organizing cable management tray that runs the entire width of the table, supplying you an easy path to run your cables through that keeps them out of the way and sheltered when you raise and lower your desk.
Now, you're working better.
- Strong top is 1" thick medium-density fiberboard wrapped in a durable thermoplastic laminate resistant to chipping and cracking
- Worksurface available in two widths and two color options
- Quickly adjusts in height from 28" to 47" so you can go from sitting to standing in seconds
- Silver Satin powder-coated metal legs elevate 150 lbs easily
- Tilt and go wheels allow the user to tilt the table and roll for easy mobility, and has front glides to ensure stability
- Features comprehensive cable management tray that runs the width of the table so cords are stowed out of the way
- Made in the USA
|Desk height||28" - 47" H|
|Weight capacity||150 lbs|
|Base||12-gauge steel with baked-on powder finish|
|Travel speed||1.7" per second|
|Warranty||Lifetime against manufacturing defects on table, 5 years on legs and electrical system, no warranty on cords and plugs|
Anthro Elevate II height adjustable desks are available in two top sizes.
|MVBD48SS||48" W x 29" D|
|MVBD60SS||60" W x 29" D|
The Anthro Elevate II Lift Table Plus has a thermoplastic laminate top available in your choice of Black, Maple or Wenge.
UPLIFT Desk Mat
Our UPLIFT Standing Desk Mat is an excellent choice for comfortable standing. It has a textured surface to prevent slipping, and the gel foam interior provides relief to legs and feet. It's light and small enough to easily move back and forth as you go from sitting to standing.
When using a sit-stand desk, we recommend mounting your computer beneath your desktop to prevent cables from being stretched and pulled out of their ports when moving the desk from sitting to standing positions. An UPLIFT CPU Holder allows you to securely attach your computer tower to the bottom of your desktop to free up desk space.
Please note: mounting options are limited when pairing this with a 48" wide desktop. Please refer to our blog article, which shows the possible configurations. If you still have questions, please give us a call and we would be happy to discuss it with you!
FREE UPLIFT Notebook and Tablet Stand
The UPLIFT Notebook and Tablet Stand will come in handy not only when you're traveling, but anytime you want to set your laptop or tablet in an ergonomic position. Choose from seven different height settings to keep your screen at eye-level, which helps you avoid problems like eye strain and neck and back pain. This item also works well as a document holder, allowing you to input data without having to move your neck repeatedly from document to screen. The stand is lightweight, easily portable, and best of all, it's free!
This product comes standard with a lifetime warranty on the table, and a 5-year warranty on legs and electrical system. Cords and plugs are not covered by a warranty.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.