Ergonomic Office Tips & Information | Blog
Ergonomic Keyboard Video Review: Goldtouch V2 and Kinesis Freestyle2
In this video, Shannon walks you through some of the similarities and differences between two of our most popular keyboards: the Goldtouch V2 Ergonomic Keyboard and the Kinesis Freestyle2 Ergonomic Keyboard. While we have blogged in greater detail about these keyboards before, in Goldtouch Keyboard vs. Kinesis 2: Electric Boogaloo, it's really helpful to be able to see the different adjustments in person.
To sum it up, both keyboards have a lot of the same features. The main difference is that the Goldtouch V2 is an all-in-one solution that will tent and splay without the use of accessories. The Freestyle2 requires additional accessories to tent, but has more flexibility because of that. The V3 accessory will allow you to tent the keyboard at 5, 10, or 15 degrees, and the Ascent kit will allow you go to all the way up to a 90 degree angle if that's what you need.
Learn more about ergonomic keyboards at TheHumanSolution.com
Featured Blog Posts
- Space Saving with the Small Half-Circle Desk Drawer by UPLIFT Desk
- Bouncing for Joy: The Rubberwood Solid Wood Sit-Stand Desk by UPLIFT
- Come See the J3: Introducing the J3 Ergonomic Chair from UPLIFT Desk
- UPLIFT Desk Gets a Nod in New York Times Interview!
- OutStanding New Desk Converters by UPLIFT Desk
Interested in ergonomics?