Ergonomic Office Tips & Information | Blog
How Does An Ergonomic Keyboard Tray Work?
Looking for instructions on how to install or choose a Humanscale Keyboard Tray? Look no further! In the video above, Gene Walker of Human Solution walks you through the setup of a Humanscale 900 Keyboard Tray system with track, mechanism, tray, and mouse platform.
A keyboard tray is a vital part of an ergonomic workspace, as it allows you to place your keyboard and mouse at a comfortable lap level while sitting, and at a healthy level while standing. Want more info? Check out our guide to choosing the right keyboard tray for your workspace.
Featured Blog Posts
- Space Saving with the Small Half-Circle Desk Drawer by UPLIFT Desk
- Bouncing for Joy: The Rubberwood Solid Wood Sit-Stand Desk by UPLIFT
- Come See the J3: Introducing the J3 Ergonomic Chair from UPLIFT Desk
- UPLIFT Desk Gets a Nod in New York Times Interview!
- OutStanding New Desk Converters by UPLIFT Desk
Interested in ergonomics?